• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by R4g1ng

1. R4g1ng

300 MB Space, 10GB Bandwidth , Cpanel, Subdomain or Domain, Instant activation.

On the 100% uptime thing, you should say something like "so far" because you can't guarantee 100% uptime all the time. But the plans look good.
  2. R4g1ng

Looking to hire staff at HostNeo

I'm interested. I have a bit of experience with free hosting and forums, I've been here long enough to :) I'll be able to talk to you this weekend.
  3. R4g1ng

What do you use?

Nope ><" I really do need to get Opera but I've been too lazy lately.
  4. R4g1ng

I need a host for my file hosting site

Umm...running a file host off a free host? You aren't going to get it. It sucks up space and bandwidth like crazy and you can't always be sure what's uploaded. Earn money and get a server, that's the only way I can think of. That, or run ot on your own computer.
  5. R4g1ng

Needed free host...

What are these music and video files you want to host?
  6. R4g1ng

php if statement help

I don't think that was necessary. One of the most basic rules of PHP is to have a semi-colon at the end of things, with some exceptions. If he just started learning, he might've not known that.
  7. R4g1ng

What do you use?

EditPad Lite and Photoshop, Firefox and IE to test how it looks.
  8. R4g1ng

Please help with MySQL and PHP

The BBCode PHP tags [ PHP][ /PHP]
  9. R4g1ng

Passing Browser Inspection -- Please Help

Be careful of spaces in your coding. They could be displayed as spaces. Don't miss any quotes or closing tags. Be as neat as you can.
  10. R4g1ng

Please help with MySQL and PHP

Please use the PHP tags ><" Makes it so hard to read.
  11. R4g1ng

php if statement help

^ Or cookie/session setting
  12. R4g1ng

php if statement help

No, it shouldn't. You don't have a semi-colon with functions that have {} like while, if, else etc. Only what's inside the {}
  13. R4g1ng

Add Rotation For Phpbb

http://www.daydreamgraphics.com/d/tutorial/list/220/2 A tutorial I wrote for a randomizing script. You might need to put it in an iframe instead of using the PHP include.
  14. R4g1ng

redirect

Why change it to a 2? Sorry, I just don't see the point. XD
  15. R4g1ng

Grunge, Boobies & Politics

Which is why there's an edit button... At least it doesn't make me go blind. The page is way too long, limit the amount of posts. It's an okay design, easy to follow.
Back