• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Reinhardt

Qu Qingran hid behind the tree, thinking how familiar the scene was. A few months ago, she was hiding in the dark like now, peeping at his ambiguous entanglement with others. From a certain distance, she could not hear what they were saying, only to see Gu Lingyun suddenly come forward and embrace Lu Xichen, he seemed to hesitate for a few seconds, and then put his hands around her back and embrace her. Not long after, he gently pushed Gu Lingyun away, raised her chin with one hand, and bowed his head and kissed her. At that moment, Qu Qingran felt like being hammered in the heart, not sharp pain, but blocked and stuffy, almost out of breath. The light was too weak for her to see the expression on his face, but she vaguely felt that his movements and his manner were frivolous. This kind of cognition made her feel sad for no reason. Qu Qingran hid behind the tree, neither advancing nor retreating. Fortunately, the front of the two people soon ended, Gu Lingyun seemed to say something, and then left first, Lu Xichen stood in place for a while, also turned to walk forward. Qu Qingran waited for him to walk away slowly before he came out from behind the tree. Just a few steps away, he suddenly turned around and stood facing her, not in a hurry,uns c70600, as if he had expected her to be behind him. Startled, she tried to hide, but it was too late. She watched him walk slowly towards her, not knowing how to react. Have you seen enough? Lu Xichen stood in front of her, his hands in his pants pockets, and asked her lazily, with a faint smile on his lips. She blinked her eyes, came to her senses, and stammered inexplicably as she spoke: "Yes." I'm sorry,x56 line pipe, I'm not.. I didn't mean to peek. "You were roommates with her?" "Who.." Which one of her? See him gently frown, she suddenly realized his gaffe, he said, in addition to Gu Lingyun who else? "Oh.." Yes "What can I do?" He said lightly, his voice was so clean and beautiful, but there was a trace of coolness. "I just broke up with her." She raised her downcast eyes and looked at his eyes, which were as dark as the sea water at night. Her words unconsciously brought a prayer full of pity: "Lu Xichen, don't do this, OK?" It's not like you, and I know you're not like that. He laughed, a light laugh mixed with a touch of sarcasm, like the cold night wind, which made her suddenly excited. Defenceless, she was pulled by him to the nearest tree, her back pressed against the strong, rough trunk. What do you mean, don't do this? He put his hands on the tree trunk, x52 line pipe ,x60 line pipe, surrounded her without showing any trace, and breathed deeply and shallowly close to her lips. Or is it? A second before his lips came up, she turned her face away, clenched her fist and said, "Let go of me." He really let go of his hand, patted the dust on his hand, stepped back, and looked at her eyes without the frivolous smile. "Have you forgotten what I said?"? This game is not suitable for you to play. Don't ask for trouble. Is it because of her? Qu Qingran watched him turn around and walk away step by step, but finally he couldn't hold back and asked, "Because of her, you became like this?"? You can't forget her, can you? The tall and straight figure in front of him was obviously stiff. He stopped, but did not look back. He was silent for a few seconds before he said lightly, "Nothing can't be forgotten." She went around to him and looked straight into his eyes stubbornly. "In that case, you can change back to the way Lu Xichen used to be, to the way you used to be." As if hearing a big joke, Lu Xichen looked at her in a funny way and asked, "Why do you think this is not what I am?"? Haven't you ever thought that maybe this is the real me? She froze for a moment and stared at him, too stunned to speak. Qu Qingran stood alone by the lake for a long time blowing the cold wind, she kept thinking of the Lu Xichen she had just seen, thinking of every expression he spoke. She firmly remembered his outline, his eyebrows, his voice, everything about him. But she didn't realize until today that maybe she remembered everything about him, but she didn't know him. What makes her think he shouldn't be like this? His family is well-off, handsome and capable, not without the capital of playboy affection, why can't he "live in the flowers"? She was too wishful thinking and stubbornly believed that he was kind, gentle and infatuated, but never thought that all his good might be just "what she thought". She remembered the sudden acceleration of her heart and the unprecedented panic when he was breathing close at hand under the tree. There had never been such an ambiguity between them, the body was close, the breath was intertwined, and she even smelled the clean and light fragrance of his body, which made her mind ripple, and the defense line in her heart almost collapsed. Nothing is impossible to forget, indeed. But she couldn't forget him. Chapter 15 In the evening, Qu Qingran tossed and turned in bed and couldn't sleep. The night outside the window is thick, the voice of Gu Lingyun, who has just been lovelorn, crying softly in the quilt, the sigh of Bei Huan and Bei Xi carefully, and the heartbeat of Qu Qingran, which can not be calmed down all the time. All kinds of sounds interlaced together, disrupting the original quiet and peaceful night. For the next few days, Qu Qingran has been restless, unable to concentrate on anything, the whole person looks wilting, not the usual lively and cheerful look. There was an idea that seemed so incredible to her that it was always in her mind. She thought it was just an absurd idea that flashed through her brain when she was short-circuited, but she did not expect it to become more and more obvious and stronger. It tortured her so much that she could not ignore it. During the weekend holiday, she was so depressed that she couldn't bear it any longer, so she called two good sisters, Tang Yue and Tao Haojing, to come out and vent. In KFC,x70 line pipe, Tao Haojing listened to her while eating chicken wings. She was not surprised: "How could Lu Xichen become like this?"? I don't think he's such an amorous person. She cannot help defending for him: "He also is not excessive affection, although had made a few girlfriends, but still do not step on a few boats." 。 lksteelpipe.com
Birthday
Nov 1, 1989 (Age: 34)
Back