• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ricky123

1. R

HOSTing4younow

www.godofdeath.net
  2. R

HOSTing4younow

No they dont have any Numbers to call , but i have got a email from them today Well he has a genuine reason to be away .
  3. R

HOSTing4younow

yes, cause i m not able to contact them
  4. R

HOSTing4younow

I have hosting from these guys from long time now , but the reason i am posting here is ,cuz they suck in Support their servers are good , but they dont know what is the meaning of support i have tried emailing them , tried thier phpchat online , but no one replies , there is no...
  5. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

Thanks to u too decker , our clan had a good debate about the offers the only reason werewolf was selected was cuz he had some knowledge about clan hosting and he has been doing it for some time now i just wanted u to know the reaSON WHY WE HAD TO go with Werewolf , once again...
  6. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

Thanks u all werewolf i have already made the purchase from u , plz send me the details of the hosting webspace
  7. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

Thank u all who posted thier offers , plzz do not make any other offers ,as i will be shrting listing people from this topic only , they are werewolves and decker both have good offers to make , werewolves has a advantage where he knows the importance of the Clan website ,but he also...
  8. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

werewolve ichecked ur site u do indeed have a good company , plz let me know ur final offer by post or personal msg P.s DECKER , Yuxuan u too inform me plz grateful to u all
  9. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

were wolves and decker ur both offers very good , decker prices seems to be a little higher .. although decker i will be happy to have 3 gb disk and around 25 gb bandwith plus atleast 5 domains and rest all features etcc.... but these r the three main features .. i would like to pay...
  10. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

YES Sire i have seen ur reports ,not only urs but every1 who posted thier offers here .. thanks for the links though ur host is very close to wat i want :fangel:
  11. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

Firest of all thanks to all for ur replies and offers :beer: as i said before i am already with a paid host ,emaxhosting i got him thru freewebspace too ! its been 2 years since i am using their hosting thier support sucks ,but they have good uptime thats the reason i am going to stick...
  12. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

very less space wat about other features ... ?
  13. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

i know u , u r a old member here ,have seen u before a lot of times and i trust u .but i dont have a paypal .plus i want to see what others have to offer too , so please w8 if u dont mind
  14. R

Paid Hosting For Clan

HEY i want a paid hosting for my clan website and forum although i already have a paid webhost ,i want a new one for my clan , i just want to know wat u can give me in $4 a month ? plz dont post uinlimited here as everyone knows there is always a limit for evrything ... i am very...
  15. R

Need a real good PHP-Nuke hosting?

And the site is down too , there are a lot of things you could improve , 1: increase bandwidth 2: pre-install mods and themes 3:instant signup if u dont give these things , then i dont think ur hosting will be successfull
Back