• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Robs549

1. R

1and1 web hosting in the US?

Sorry! I'm just now realizing that the link I sent get you to nowhere. Here it goes again: http://website.1and1.com/free-website-builder Again, if anyone has any insight, let me know please. Many thanks.
  2. R

1and1 web hosting in the US?

Hi all, I'm hoping I'm in the right place for this. I have been using 1and1 uk for hosting for quite some time for my work website and it's worked quite well for what we wanted and needed. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with 1and1 US. It's a long story, but we need to set...
  3. R

do you have an account in Linked in ??

I need to update my LinkedIn (haven't done it in several months and have since changed jobs and a few other things). I like it because I get news updates, can follow people in my industry or just people that I think are interesting, get business ideas, look for jobs, post jobs, etc. I think it's...
  4. R

Chrome OS, what do you think?

I think Chromebooks are an amazing idea. I don't have one because I have a fairly new laptop that is pretty portable and not too heavy. But in the future I might consider having a more power desktop/laptop that stays at home and a chromebook to take on vacation or business travel. I still have...
  5. R

Google adword

I'm pretty sure a lot of people don't know what AdWords is, but I guess it is kind of expected that people know considering what type of forum this is. I will admit that I had never heard of AdWords or used it until last year, mainly because I just didn't have to use it for anything. Now I use...
  6. R

hostnit's scam/betrayal, lol.

That's terrible news. Have you found anyone else that this has happened to? Maybe you could get some evidence of it and take it up with whoever is in charge. But like the other said, make sure you get your data backed up first, then maybe push the item further. I mean, if it happened to you...
  7. R

Moderated?

I'm new and my posts are being moderated. Fear not guys, the mods are doing their jobs.
  8. R

Review Our Website

I just had a quick look because I was interested and in addition to what most others have said I think your "Domains" and "Reliable Hosting" pages should have the same format. I clicked on one, then clicked on the other and it almost seemed like I was on a different website because the formats...
  9. R

Any good new films?

I haven't heard of this one. I find when I work loads I just have absolutely no idea what is going on in movies and music. I've seen some of the big 2013 films recently The Butler, 12 Years a Slave, Dallas Buyers Club and a few more. I heard Prisoners is good and the trailer looks really good...
  10. R

What is Your Dream Country?

I am pretty fortunate to have lived in 5 different countries and have traveled to more. But if I had to choose a place that I haven't been to already, I would have to say Tibet, Mexico, and anywhere in the middle east (although I know I'd have to be extremely careful about the last one). I'd...
  11. R

SEO link building stratagy

I agree that good content should be the basis of any company that wants their site to do well. The problem is that newer or smaller companies, despite selling or offering the same or better products or services, don't get the recognition they need to do well without these tactics. And then there...
  12. R

Any good new films?

Contraband was a great movie. I just watched Olympus Has Fallen and thought that was awesome.
  13. R

Who is using windows 8?

I don't see how 8.1 is an improvement on 8 at all. Completely worthless in my opinion
Back