• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by saikosys

1. saikosys

Basic hosting needed!

I've edited my initial post. Any recomendations?
  2. saikosys

Basic hosting needed!

I am aware of "no unlimited" thats why I say unmetered which in my opinion is something totally different.
  3. saikosys

Basic hosting needed!

The unmetered bandwith was for a friend of mine and she got a friend to host her now. But I still need an reliable ad-free host. Around 25meg or more and preferably ftp acces. Which would you recommend?
  4. saikosys

Basic hosting needed!

I edited my post I am looking for a host: - No ads - Decent bandwidth (1gig or more) - Preferably ftp - I don't really need any scripting but maybe some guestbook or bullitin board script would be nice. not asking too much am I? I did try the hostfaq, Brinkster has ads now...
  5. saikosys

700,000 free hosting accounts to giveaway!

why does everybody make such a big deal about the amount of harddisk/servers, its not that they get 700.000 members in 1 day... it will grow steadily i think.
  6. saikosys

Portal Hpg Sign up ??

maybe if you posted a URL or something ppl might be able to help :rolleyes:
  7. saikosys

www.arkois.com [Dutch host]

LOL I made the phonecall signed up yesterday, was waiting for my registration info, and today on there frontpage there is a message that they had run out of money LOL
  8. saikosys

Feedback needed on these hosts.

from coolfreepages FAQ so they have mySQL. Actually they were my first host with mySQL, my first ever experience with installing scripts was on this hosts. While they don't do much of support, they got dedicated support forums were members share there experiences. Theser forums have...
  9. saikosys

Unlimited Everything

www.hostultra.com
  10. saikosys

Unlimited Everything

If you find such a host please let me know :P besides I also need C-Panel, some stats software, hotlinking enabled, supporting streaming audio, all file types allowed and a myname.host.com subdomain because I want to set up a phpBB forum for my personal homepage ;)
  11. saikosys

web site with audio files

lol 90 minutes of mp3 @ 128kb/s shouldnt be more than 100 MB but even that's a lot ;) :P
  12. saikosys

Free Cpanel Hosting - Instant Activation

lol than to think of it I was considering signing up when it was no setup fee, but it was like 1 AM at night so I thougt I'll sign up next morning, and next morning suddenly there was setup fee haha ;)
  13. saikosys

www.arkois.com [Dutch host]

you have to dail a 0900 number which costs you €1,15 ;) During that call they give you a registration number which you have to fill into your application. hmmm I might give it a try ;)
  14. saikosys

want>>mysql database php free

Flatface doesnt have mySQL at the moment. Deeplist doesnt offer free hosting at the moment.
  15. saikosys

free ASP+PHP host

I once had a yabbse forum, and I went one day testing, tweaking templating it.. turned out I used around 100mb that day...
Back