• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sam2000

1. S

Domain Giveaways...

Um..I have 2 domains that really don't care for anymore.. I'm not even in the webhosting business anymore and I just don't want them anymore.. They don't have any page rank. Their just domains. (good for a gaming site) realmofscrolls.com - $3 Expires 2008-01-20 - Active Domain Co...
  2. S

Looking for hosting for anime fansub/fansite....

BNexxus Networks, Inc. offers this custom plans: 1GB Space 10GB Bandwidth cPanel 10.9/Fantastico Unlimited MySQL Databases, Subdomains, POP3 Accounts, FTP Accounts & Mailing Lists Torrent files allowed 24/7 Support (1-800-757-4709) Payment Methods accepted: PayPal and E-gold Uptime Stats...
  3. S

How Can I Do Forced ADDS

iPanel gives you that option.
  4. S

24 Hour Web Hosting BLOWOUT Sale

Sale Over
  5. S

And yes, we accept PayPal. And yes, 'Fully Featured cPanel' includes all of cPanel's features which includes backups.
  6. S

We explained that we're shutting down our projects, not our hosting. =/
  7. S

Something In WHM 11 I dont like

I haven't experienced this..
  8. S

We are having a hosting sale with a 24 hour limit! Get it now! Shared Plan #1 --------------- - 2GB Space - 10gb bandwidth - Fully featured cPanel/Fantastico - 5 Addon domains - Unlimited Subdomains - Unlimited FTP Accounts - Unlimited MySQL Databases - Unlimited E-mail Accounts - FREE...
  9. S

I am looking for the following reseller account...

You mean free domain reseller account?
  10. S

Did you start your free host because ????

I did it to serve those who didn't have the money to get it paid. (Since I was hosting paid account, I thought why not free too?)
  11. S

1-3 $ Hosting quick plz :D

I can give you.. 1gb space 20gb bandwidth Fully featured cPanel 10.9/Fantastico PHP 4.4.4 5 Addon domains Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited POP3 Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited Email forwarders 24/7 Support 99.8% uptime 30 day money back guarantee. All for...
  12. S

Need Freehosting

Well, i'll give you the plan if you can make 10 posts monthly and hold off on the domain until someone requests an .info in the forums. How does that sound?
  13. S

Need Freehosting

I can give you that for forum posting, ads or referral program. Reply with your option. (We have cPanel 10.9)
  14. S

Get Paid to Surf?

I honestly don't trust these paid 2 surf or paid 2 click sites. They often redirect you to spammers. I trust something like CashLagoon, though. I don't technically trust anything that says 'make a living from home'!
  15. S

Realm of Scrolls - 99.8% Guaranteed Uptime, Free Domains, Ad-free FREE Web Hosting

BNexxus Networks, Inc. presents to you Realm of Scrolls FREE Web Hosting!!! Realm of Scrolls offers quality web hosting with 99.8% guaranteed uptime and many more extra services. We've built this site to SERVE you. We offer flexible and specially designed plans that are excellent for...
Back