• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SmoothVPS

1. S

Are We crazy? $5/month VPS with Semi-Managed for lift time?

We can use irc on public networks right? thanks
  2. S

vps needed

Hi, I would like to offer you the following from SmoothVPS. We've been running since March 08 and have been steadily growing since. OpenVZ: Linux Virtual Private Server 256: 1 IP * 256MB Guaranteed Ram * 512MB Guaranteed Ram * 25GB Disk Space * 250GB Premium Bandwidth PEER1...
  3. S

Dedicated Server Wanted

If you like the core2quad offer, you can go get it directly from nocster themselves for 99
  4. S

Hacked? Am I crazy?

lololol :lol::lol:
  5. S

Anyone using Deisehost.com and having problems?

Definitely shouldn't raise the prices for existing customers :-) I'm sure that would really tick off many of your customers. (I'm not a customer, but If I was), "What? After all the problems we just had a few weeks ago, now your raising the prices on top of that?" Or, at least wait a...
  6. S

Anyone using Deisehost.com and having problems?

He was more asking the public if anyone else has been experiencing issues with their service as well.
  7. S

Low-cost VPS Required

Exactly, which is why you wont see even half of the people that are posting offers here within a few months. He is totally right about the google ads, very good recommendation. Some of the top providers you should choose from on this forum would be SteadCom and GeekLayer (Hastings). Both...
  8. S

Need Dedicated Server [URGENT]

More a recommendation, XLHost - I've used them and love them, ordered a server on friday night once at about 6 pm, and the owner of the datacenter had set the server up and emailed me the information at around 8pm that night (same times for them as me too, their in Ohio) Quad Core Xeon...
  9. S

Need Colocation

Not exactly, they keep that a secret from the public for high security reasons. I know they do have their own facility, and its somewhere in the Port Jefferson area. The info on their domain is their mailing address, not the dc itself :). They actually just added Mzima to their bandwidth...
  10. S

Razorservers

And stop trying to advertise yourself with ridiculous comments like that, only to accomplish one thing in your mind, to post your signature.
  11. S

Need Colocation

http://gothambus.com/ Located on Long Island.....More than helpful when I was asking them a few pre-sales questions. Taken from their site, - 1/4 rack (19" open relay rack) - 600 watts AC power (UPS/generator) - 16 IP addresses (upgradeable) - 5 Mbps port (unmetered) -...
  12. S

fiveminuteVPS & connecthost

Yet he still has time to post more offers, http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=717094 Posted on Aug 21.
  13. S

Geekrack Is Back!!! Take Cover!

LOL On the other hand still waiting for what Jason has to say in this thread :eek2:
  14. S

Dedi Server Request

Any reason that you need it to be prorated to the first of september? Still no word on the server you'd purchased? That really doesn't sound like RazorServers.
  15. S

Need Reseller A.S.A.P.

Ok guys, I think he gets it by now... He needs to raise his budget.
Back