• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Somnus

1. S

Urgently need VPS

I don't need anywhere close to 5+TB bandwidth. When looking up the stats in WHM I looked at the total of the allocated bandwidth for the total domains, not the actual used. When adding up the individual domain stats, I come out with 1.873TB used on average the past 12 months. Sorry about the...
  2. S

Urgently need VPS

My current VPS has 10TB bandwidth, but I never go over 5TB in any given month. I just wanted to be sure in the event of higher usage I am covered. Most of the bandwidth comes from two of the 30 sites I host. One is for an image consultant and the other is a political website. The image...
  3. S

Urgently need VPS

My budget can go up to $60/month. I require: 150GB HDD Space 2GB Memory 7TB+ Bandwidth Cpanel/WHM Managed Let's see those offers.
  4. S

5 month review of RubyRingTech

Who's the bot? As for the sites hosted on the server, they are for a client. The main site is http://www.rajsherman.com and http://www.electraj.ca will be fully operational shortly.
  5. S

I'm sorry you had to go through that. In my experience, they have been simply fantastic.
  6. S

I am using their VPS service, and it has so much easier than my previous host. What really impresses me is there CS department putting up with all my questions about this or that. They are really helping me understand servers more, and that can only help in the future.
  7. S

Hello everyone, Last December I signed up with RubyRingTech for a VPS that was an offer from my thread in the requests section. I am _very_ happy to report in that time, the server has been rock solid. Their customer service is simply outstanding; answering every question I have had, and...
  8. S

Private messages regarding VPS?

I ended up going with RubyRingTech for my VPS, and the communication level is just the opposite of what you describe. Not only can I submit tickets that are answered very quickly, but I have WLM contact as well. From a customer service aspect, Anthony has blown me away with the level of...
  9. S

Req: MANAGED Linux VPS

Thank you to everyone that replied. I ended up choosing RubyRingTech's offer, and so far I am _very_ impressed with the service. Everything was setup and working very quickly, and so far no issues. I will post a one month, 3 month, and 6 month review on this site so every can have something to...
  10. S

What portion of the 4 x 2.4 Ghz cpu am I guaranteed?
  11. S

Since I have tried to PM several members regarding their offers in my other thread and none getting back to me, I thought I would try and be more specific.. Here is my text from the previous thread: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Here are the current...
  12. S

Private messages regarding VPS?

Hello everyone, I have sent quite a few private messages to people regarding my request for a VPS, and none have replied or even read them. Is this normal? Peter Skinner Edmonton Tek
  13. S

Server Point or WooServers?

In my search for a new VPS, I believe I have narrowed it down to two options: Serverpoint and WooServers. Does anyone have any experience with either of these companies? Reading reviews on other sites were ok, but sounded more like employees writing them instead of actual users. Being...
  14. S

Request: Linux VPS

I sent you a PM yesterday about your plans.
  15. S

Request: Linux VPS

Hello, My current VPS with Implihosting.com (Now Open Source Web Hosting) went from bad to ugly, so I am looking to make an immediate switch. Here are the current specs of my MANAGED VPS: IH-3 Disk Space: 70 Gigabyte Bandwidth: 500 Gigabytes Ram (Guaranteed): 768 MB Ram...
Back