• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SonalAher

1. S

Techniques to develop layout

I'm a programmer and web developer of desktop application. I've always had concerns about the final presentation of the system, its usability, interface and accessibility. My goal is to have a thorough knowledge about design, but about having a sense of the thing. Especially when it comes...
  2. S

How to make my website publish through my pc?

I am using APACHE and registered a domain. Wanted to enter the field that could access the site from anywhere that is on my machine (24h online, windows 7). I do not have any experience in networks and the apache configurations. I wanted someone who understands more about it and give me ideas of...
  3. S

How to Delete Older Backups on Server

I use WHM / cPanel and also hold daily backups of my accounts, but these backups are very large and use too much disk space, my question is: is there some setting or some script to delete old backups? For example, to automatically delete backups made by more than X days.
  4. S

What are the advantages of having our own domain name?

1) Having your own domain name will Give your Company a Corporate Image & Identity on the internet. 2) Both invaluable for Marketing & trade. 3) The other major advantage is that, many web search engines give priority to subjects with an associated Domain name, so your company, its...
  5. S

looking for a vps

Such price sensitivity may get you in problem as the cheap web hosting services are not reliable enough compared to fairly priced hosting services.
  6. S

Reliable Cloud Hosting Services In India By Host.co.in

Check Out For reliable and affordable Cloud Hosting Services from Host.co.in Host.co.in known as one of the best hosting services provider also provides the most efficient Cloud Hosting Services at a very reasonable prices. Multiple servers are used to setup the Cloud cluster to ensure that...
  7. S

Hello friends

Hi Akash, Welcome to FreeWebSpace community, and feel free to the discuss the (relevant) topics. Definitely you will gain a lot of from here in terms of knowledge. See you on the board.
  8. S

Hosting Plans With Revised Prices – Hurry Up!!!!!

Host.co.in has revised its Web Hosting plans with better upgraded hardware and resources, and as usual you will get premium quality support services and guaranteed uptime at cheap and affordable prices. Dedicated Hosting Chassis - Dell Server Chassis Processor Dual Core Intel Atom D525...
  9. S

>>>>> Highly Reliable Dedicated Server Hosting In India by Host.co.in <<<<<

Host.co.in is one of the most prefered Dedicated Server provider in India and the reason behind it is the guaranteed server uptime and 24x7 pro-active support. Dedicated Servers provided by Host.co.in are based on high performance DELL PowerEdge / IBM Servers so whenever you think of Dedicated...
  10. S

>>>>> Best Reseller Hosting Offers By Host.co.in In India <<<<<

Host.co.in exactly knows about the reseller hosting environment, so Reseller Hosting packages designed by it are very popular throughout the industry. Reseller Hosting services provided by Host.co.in are providing maximum profit margin and business growth to resellers with excellent quality...
  11. S

Serious SEO Tips/Help?

Start building backlinks from high PR website by submitting quality articles, guest blog posts, social bookmaking and so on....
  12. S

customer notification

Sharing such information with your clients always creates good impression and builds better relationship between clients and service provider.
  13. S

what you knew about

Don't know much about it but I have heard that most of SEO experts rate it as a black hat technique.
  14. S

On-page Techniques?

On-page optimization is nothing but making your webpages search engine friendly and for making good impressions over search engines. For that you can add Sitemap and robot.txt to to your website and keep your webpages interlinked with each other.
  15. S

>>>>>>>Cheap VPS Hosting Services In India By Host.co.in

VPS Hosting services provided by Host.co.in are designed to fulfill all requirements of webmasters who are looking for highly reliable vps servers and high amount of resources for their websites. Linux VPS Hosting services provided by Host.co.in are powered by Virtuozzo technology to attain...
Back