• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Sparky

1. S

domain host, no ads 20+MB

http://www.f2s.com - about the closest to what you want
  2. S

Any opinions on CGI hosts?

I've never head any problems with the cgi, try it without CHMODDING the files. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Try using <?php include("/absolute/path/to/blabla.ext"); ?> and renaming the file blabla.php3 instead of using <!--#include virtual="blabla.ext" --> or...
  3. S

Are HostRocket.....?

Reliable? Cause they seem to have really good deals (infact perfect for what I want), so I was just wondering if anyone knows or has heard anything good or bad about them. -Sparky
  4. S

UK Linux

http://www.uklinux.net , offer free cgi, php & MySQL - you get 20mgs of space and absolotely no ads :)
  5. S

Is there any......

sites that offer free anon ftp, not hosting just anon ftp (eg. ftp.somefreeftpsite.com/yourfiles), cause this is someit i'd really like but not many hosts offer it :(
  6. S

What I need....

Because i'm 13 and don't have a credit card
  7. S

What I need....

for my site!! [list] An English Based Server 200mgs+ Anonymus FTP (Public FTP) Sub Domains CGI, PHP, SSI,MySql Etc...(Not all of them but a few) About 8-10GS/M Bandwitdth Less than £10 a Month [list] I know this seems like a joke but i've seen a few similar offer but they're all...
  8. S

Host for my forum (YaBB)

cool idea it is a bit annoying that theres no gues post feature but this is how i got round it registered a user "Guest" then chmodded guest.cgi which is in the members dir to 755 so no1 can access or change the profile it aint the best idea but better than nout
  9. S

I am in need of free hosting

Would you guys just shut it, your doin me head in!! Might as well help you out while i'm here so....UK Linux the offer is almost identical to f2s but they never seem to have downtime, a quality host :)
  10. S

Free SSI/10MB/cgi hosting (can i use virtual ave)

lol this better be what you want cause i registered just to say this: SSI! or PHP! Hope that works m8, cya -Sparky
Back