• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sshare

1. S

Looking for hosting that allows adult

Yes it is completely legal that I will have permission and full copyright. Thank you
  2. S

Looking for hosting that allows adult

I am looking for hosting that allows adult content. The requirments are below: Cpanel Atleast 4GB of storage and 25GB of bandwidth but unmetered is prefered Unlimited FTP Accounts, Email Account, and MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSL...
  3. S

Looking for cheap shared hosting that allows ----- content

Oh yes absolutely everything is legal no problems with DMCA. I can pm with the content information if someone needs to know. I am afraid of breaking the site rules here since the word ----- is censored. Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk
  4. S

It must have a filter or something for the word. That allows ad-ult content. I thought I replied but it must not have went through. If that kind of request is not allowed will a mod or admin please let me know. I looked in the rules but I didn't see anything. Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using...
  5. S

I am looking for cheap $1-2 a month hosting that allows ----- content. I need cpanel, php, mysql, email accounts, and daily backups is a huge plus. I will be using one TLD for now but will probably put another tld on soon. Thank you for your time.
Back