• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by sytodave88

1. S

need webhosting

i need 1000mb bandwidth and space has to have cpanel php mysql anything else it will be used for my online texted based game i am making i will support ad's but i would like not to have to but if i have to i will
  2. S

My New Site

Check Ma New Site Out GlobalWarFareNet and tell me what u think of it
  3. S

need help with register script

i have done that but still geting the same error
  4. S

need help with register script

i get this error but i don't see the problem Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting ',' or ';' in /home/vhosts/globolwarfare.e2uhosting.com/test/login/register.php on line 83 this is line 83 <FORM action="<?php echo $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'], ?>" method=post>...
  5. S

ne help look here for deatils

i need some one who can but in a codeing in to my register script where it send the user a email and the user has to click the link to confrim it here is the register code <? // Register Process, register.php // Includes the Constants include("cons.php"); // sets all the...
  6. S

i am looking for a person who is good at mysql

i don't need help installing it just seting up the datbase and geting my script to link with it
  7. S

i am looking for a person who is good at mysql

i am looking for someone who is very good with mysql and would help me out it is an unpaid job for the now anyways until i get donation up if intrested conntact me on sytodave88@gmail.com
  8. S

Funpic.org?

if you live in the uk you may not be able to regester its something to do with a script that checks your ip
  9. S

Looking For php scripter that could help look here for details

i am still looking for someone with php experince to help admin my site if intrested msg or contact me on sytodave88@gmail.com
  10. S

i am a firefox user and if you put all the files in to random folders it is harder for people to find themE.G puting an file in images or an imgae in a folder for html pages of php scripts things like that makes it secure
  11. S

someone has found away of stoping firefox geting round this
  12. S

free domain name not sub domain

i can't show stats jus know and the site has went down to update it with some new features
  13. S

i have done most of the work and i have it very secure using top notch software and scripts
  14. S

its on browser game not game , its just the user signs up and trys to become the most pwerful gangster and riched=s it will be like www.themafianetwork.net
  15. S

free domain name not sub domain

yea it has loads of trffic
Back