• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by T^2

1. T

Looking for Reseller

I've decided to give WebLyte a try. Thanks for the offers.
  2. T

Looking for Reseller

Good try but no. I understand you're trying to get new business but I made myself very clear. Best of luck with your venture.
  3. T

Looking for Reseller

What about dedicated IP and private nameservers?
  4. T

Looking for Reseller

Wow it's been awhile...but as I'm in the need for some webspace again I thought I'd put this up. I'm looking for a reseller account on a none oversold server. I have very specific needs so please do not reply unless you can meet them. Space: w/e you think is reasonable Bandwidth: w/e you...
  5. T

Simple and Small Website Job

Thanks, I've emailed you.
  6. T

Simple and Small Website Job

I am in need of some one to do a small website job for me. The site will only be viewed by 2-5 people and the website can only be accessed after entering a password and username. Once "logged in" it will be a simple website where the users can leave/post a message, nothing fancy at all. I...
  7. T

DigitalWorldhost Closed without any notification

We have already provided a partial or complete refund to any and all clients who have requested one. If anyone is in need of a partial or complete refund please let us know asap and I will process it through my own paypal if need be. We are very sorry for what has happened and can not be...
  8. T

I find that comment very disturbing Frank. Our business plan was extremely streamlined and well planned as well as executed. And while you may think that our servers were oversold, I assure you that they were not. Except for times when clients would cause overload to the server due to a security...
  9. T

We have made an update but here it is again: ---- Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 Our former DC is looking to see if the server has been reformatted or not. It is taking sometime to track down the server as apparently it was moved. ---- Regards Tang
  10. T

DantoBB - Open Source PHP Bulletin Board

Alright, sounds good =) Best of luck and maybe I'll give it a try sometimes.
  11. T

DantoBB - Open Source PHP Bulletin Board

What's advantage over existing boards? I'm just curious
  12. T

DigitalWorldHost.com has now been brought back online as a means of keeping in touch with our clients. If you have any more concerns or issues please visit the website. It will be updated daily with any updates that we may or may not have.
  13. T

Please keep an eye on www.digitalworldhost.com for updates as we will be updating that regularly and it is our main method of communicating with our clients at the moment. We will also post any updates here. Thanks for your understanding. Regards, Tang
  14. T

Hey, Guess it was a matter of time before a thread hating on us would begin. I apologize for the lack of responses the past few days but since we have terminated all of our staff and it is now just the co-owners. So the server was suppose to stay up for another week, but for some reason the...
  15. T

99$ for a quad core/5TB bandwidth?. What the..

There's a $150 setup charge, which helps to reduce their monthly costs.
Back