• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tandoc

1. tandoc

Oh my god I can't believe some of you are still here

I'm still alive people.
  2. tandoc

Have you ever been punched in the face?

Yes. Also, I punch children in the face for $20/hour, 6-7 hours a week.
  3. tandoc

British Internet - 2 Warnings for piracy, disconnected.

When certain jobs require you have certain skills? Guess what, you're JUST NOT QUALIFIED. ----. This is where you're really insulting my intelligence: 'I would have bought it'. No you wouldn't have. This is where your 'try before you buy' bull---- comes back. All you do is *try*. You don't...
  4. tandoc

I'm sorry, this is even more stupid than the previous post I pointed out. Here's the short of it: You're full of ----. Long version: You weren't brought up to believe 'sharing is caring'; you were brought up in a society with a false sense of entitlement. You want everything, and you want...
  5. tandoc

Wow you're pretty stupid. Penalising pirates will not directly influence the quality of games. It will simply make pirates work harder to be more discrete, and games will continue to be ----.
  6. tandoc

Windows 7?

What? Seriously? XP and Vista (and 2000?) both had compatibility modes to support legacy software designed to run on their pre-NT releases. I don't think you know what irony means.
  7. tandoc

Windows 7?

Party van?
  8. tandoc

Windows 7?

Linux is not an OS, ffs.
  9. tandoc

Windows 7?

Bought it about a month ago now, I like it. I was running Vista since the start of the year, tried holding out with XP but some games didn't want to run so I bit the bullet. Easily the best part: up and running from format to (almost) everything configured in less than 2 hours.
  10. tandoc

vBulletin - What the hell!?

tl;dr if you don't like the move, vote with your feet and wallet and don't buy it. pretty simple.
  11. tandoc

I read an amazing book!

ITT: Op discovers reading.
  12. tandoc

Today, iPhone users rejoice!

Under my operator's rates I can use $300 of services, when the $300 limit is reached they charge you for what you use... I believe I'm paying 31c flagfall, 37c/30secs, 22.7c to send SMS, Int'l SMS 45c and 45.4c for MMS. I suppose the best part is that I don't get charged to receive calls/texts...
  13. tandoc

Today, iPhone users rejoice!

Sadly I'd never use this as the crazy Australian telcos have annoyingly low transfer caps for mobile plans :( I'm currently paying $49/mo for $300 worth of calls and texts and only 250mb of data... I suppose it's better than paying to *receive* calls and texts...
  14. tandoc

Milf Hunter

Sorry dude, SILF means something else. You can't just make these things up on your own, there are rules.
  15. tandoc

Hi

this thread makes mind = blown
Back