• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TinTin

1. T

What happened to VenturesOnline?

works fine for me:)
  2. T

place to have forum, bandwith must be good

i thought they were lycos all along:confused:
  3. T

Help with unmanaged box

the $1 setup is back on monday;)
  4. T

Wanna have your own dedicated server? at your home or buisness

um, could you phone em up for me cos toll free in canada would probably cost me £5 a minute?:confused2
  5. T

Wanna have your own dedicated server? at your home or buisness

it doesnt look like they will ship to the UK:(
  6. T

Need some advice

www.xe.com/ucc gives accurate conversions:biggrin2:
  7. T

myacen

works for me:D Pinging myacen.com [209.51.142.186] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 209.51.142.186: bytes=32 time=467ms TTL=235 Reply from 209.51.142.186: bytes=32 time=481ms TTL=235 Reply from 209.51.142.186: bytes=32 time=522ms TTL=235 Reply from 209.51.142.186: bytes=32 time=494ms...
  8. T

Comet Stream Free Hosting

and they wouldnt have been as friendly about it as you have:biggrin2:
  9. T

so you are saying that if i wrote a program that was say, 14mb, i could advaertise it all over the net and billions of peple could download it without me being kicked off the service? Answer: i'd be kicked straight off! see my point?
  10. T

dont worry, everyone that offers unlimited gets picked on:biggrin2:
  11. T

8Gb's Space,100gb Transfer - $50/mth

that sounds like the ultimate reseller, its from a well known and respected host and its very cheap too!:D
  12. T

I need a list of things to get my hosting started...

youd have to be a very honest and silly buisness person to tell people they can get more for cheaper than they can from you.
Back