• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Tracker

1. Tracker

Who remembers the old days?

Hey atleast 1 person remembers me and says hi! lol Hows it been?
  2. Tracker

Who remembers the old days?

I know I am not the only one. Oh btw HAI EVERYBODY!!!!!
  3. Tracker

Nostalgia

Ohi!!!!
  4. Tracker

Desktop Running Slow

Be sure when you were installing the hard drive that one of the ram sticks were not bumped and no longer seated. Is the computer registering all your ram? Did you change what O.S. you are using?
  5. Tracker

tech staff

When I was in the hosting game I would make sure they had the basics down and then it all fell down to personality. I can teach someone how to fix a server issue or website error. What is hard to do is to teach someone how to be good with customers.
  6. Tracker

Testing testing

Testing the posting system.... test 1...test 2....test 3... is this thing working? Can you hear me in the cheap seats?
  7. Tracker

1and1 web hosting in the US?

My opinion has always been the following 3 statements 1. Unlimited does not exist 2. Support the little guy... you typically get better service and a more personal approach from the company 3. Unlimited does not exist 1&1 may be good but I avoid all the major players for hosting (godaddy, 1&1...
  8. Tracker

Need your advice

I use to do something like this and simply used wordpress and a contact plugin then just have the admins review the email account attached and post what is found on there. However what I found is that you can not monitor and approve posts in a timely manor all the time and thus some of the posts...
  9. Tracker

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I ended up in downtown Nashville TN... lots of fun
  10. Tracker

Chrome OS, what do you think?

I was going to get a chromebook but because of the multitude of things I have to do I ended up getting this... http://www.asus.com/in-search-of-incredible/us-en/asus-transformer-book-t100/
  11. Tracker

Moderated?

So your saying he is just special? :P
  12. Tracker

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Working on my Porsche
  13. Tracker

Dead webhost?

On one of my sites I have shared my views on burst multiple times..... I left many years ago and swore I would never go back. I am with you guys tho everyone needs a contingency plan. Not just hosts but clients as well. KEEP BACKUPS!!!!!!
  14. Tracker

Testing testing

we cant hear you in the back!!!!!!
  15. Tracker

Moderated?

The amount of spam you see on the forum... None... The amount of spam that I and the other moderators see is still a decent amount but much less than I have seen on other forums. Long process to get through and a pain I would agree but overall for the better
Back