• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TravisL

1. T

Who loves windows 7?

Loved Windows 7 right away. Loads up instantly on my PC after every reboot. No bugs, no errors and no viruses. In short, it trumps Vista in every single way.
  2. T

VPSFuze, anyone?

Well their major flaw is they use members of their forum for support. Volunteers if you will. Hardly any have legit experience. And running a VPS company requires experience.
  3. T

Free domain reseller account

The only one I seen that offers that is Reseller Panel.
  4. T

BoonEx Dolphin Unlimited/Lifetime License for sale.

Next time, please create your own thread. Thanks!
  5. T

Owned WHMCS License for sale.

Sorry, without. I'll edit my post.
  6. T

Owned WHMCS License for sale.

Hello, I have an owned WHMCS license for sale. It is transferable. Support good through 8/20/11. I'm asking $120 for it. You pay the $20 transfer fee. Payment through AlertPay or US bank transfer only. I do not accept PayPal. Thanks. EDIT: Without branding removal.
  7. T

Looking for a VPS or dedicated server.

Been there, done that. This is also a form of searching. I'm not new to this game. Please...only reply if you have an offer to contribute. :) Thanks.
  8. T

Well the server/vps would have to be based in the US, and the deal would need to be very attractive as the value of the pound is significantly higher than the USD. (Example: 15GBP equals 23USD)
  9. T

Please make sure to read my ENTIRE post before replying. :) I don't have a closed budget. My decision will be made on the better service. Pushkar: What is your current website?
  10. T

Hello everyone, I am looking for a new VPS or a Dedi. My current provider really sucks and it's time to move. In general, here's what I'm looking for: 60+GB of space 2+GB of RAM Over 1TB of bandwidth 2+ IP's And SPEED. It needs to be speedy and have reliable up time. I can't waste time...
  11. T

vBulletin 4 suite Blesta WHMCS for sale

AND the license has to be active for 90 days.
  12. T

BoonEx Dolphin Unlimited/Lifetime License for sale.

Hello, I am looking to sell my BoonEx Dolphin Lifetime license. Boonex sells it for $299, im looking to sell it for $100. Dolphin Demo: http://www.boonex.com/dolphin/demo/ About Dolphin: http://www.boonex.com/dolphin/ Perfect for a social network or a dating site, and more mods then...
  13. T

Can't View Own User Notes Link

I can't believe i just read a two page thread on user notes. LMAO. What a bogus feature of little value.
  14. T

Free Wordpress themes by Subi

Oops my mistake. Got like 10 drones coming about posting the same things each time, it's easy to be confused. But since you're not a bot, respect the rules.
  15. T

Free Wordpress themes by Subi

These are automated bots. Not posters. Alot of people do this crap.
Back