• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by trekchick

1. T

domain.kg

Hi, I happened to register a *.com.kg address. I wanted to pay for it when it went "paid-for", but domain.kg didn't bother to tell me how, so it dropped. They are now holding it hostage, i.e. I can't reregister it. And they aren't responding to my emails. What can I do? I do not want...
  2. T

DonHost reseller's customers

Satelk, this is from our favourite lawyer Judith Gran, active in trekfandom for years. She wrote this for fanfic site owners who were victims of the tripod massacre last spring. I hope this helps in any way. Attention Tripod Victims -- Tripod MUST restore your deleted material IF you...
  3. T

bandwidth monitoring

Sorry for posting this here too, but the free webspace forum is so crowded.... :( I'm looking for a script or an online site with which I can monitor the bandwidth I use on geocities. Anybody? trekchick
  4. T

Lamer Log

Let him email me PLEEEEASE! Tell him I'm looking for an employee. :D trekchick (Sorry, I don't use PM.)
  5. T

Your Desktop

ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO eXPperience the worst has just proven itself on my poor baby - crashing it and taking my term paper with it. ogre2 Thanks Hayama-kun, I needed the laugh. :D trekchick
  6. T

Edit Text file Via FORM???

try these. www.hotscripts.com cgi-resources.com trekchick
  7. T

geocities bandwidth question

*sigh* I know that they have only 3GB bandwidth. They state it in their email - regularly. Now - How do I figure out how much bandwidth I actually use? Please, somebody tell me of an online monitoring sytem or a script. Anything. trekchick
  8. T

downloads/abandonware for Win 3.11?

Thanks for all your replies. Theo: It was a 386 in the beginning ('92), but it crashed several times and got fixes, the last in '96. Don't know what is running it right now, but I suppose it is either a 386 or a 486. I'm somewhat clueless when it comes to hardware, but it is definitely no...
  9. T

Reseller

www.cahostnet.com Ask for "custom cut" reseller plan. If you can get by with 200mb space and 10GB transfer for starters, chances are that Ben will offer you a plan under 20$/month. You can then upgrade to the RS500 anytime. trekchick
  10. T

Searching

Re: 5 gigs? 5GB transfer. That and 500mg space? Almost impossible. BTW, if your requirements were lower, I would be able and willing to host you. (I specialize in trek fanfiction and other similar stuff.) You really need to shop around the paid hosts - and either find a host that is...
  11. T

geocities bandwidth question

For the third time in a month, geocities has emailed me saying that my site uses to much bandwidth and needed to be shut down. From my calculation I didn't use as much as they say - I only have an average of two visitors a day and my files aren't large. (I also uploaded nothing, in case you...
  12. T

Simple Needs

Yup. That's the ticket. But you can get yourself a paid host for $20 a year or lower, depending upon your needs. Combine this with a .com.kg domain, and you're might be better off. I've even seen 10$-13$ domain registration with free no-frills hosting, ws up to 10mb. ( nameroute.com for...
  13. T

Help ! Need a free host

Your site content? I'm giving out some accounts for free. But I'm picky about the content. Email me at maria_selima@altavista.com trekchick
  14. T

I need free webhost like f2s to replace it.

What is your site content? I provide the above for free to certain sites. But since I pay for the bw and ws, I'm very picky. You can email me at maria_selima@altavista.com . trekchick
  15. T

Webhosts in Sweden?

Refresh my memory, but isn't Sweden in the EU? And aren't you getting the Euro too? Maybe you could check out hosts in other EU countries like Germany or France, depending what language you know. Ask if the hosts accepts paybox. ( www.paybox.se ) Sorry, otherwise I can't help you further...
Back