• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Trel

1. T

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

You should include more detail with your request to get appropriate responses according to your needs.
  2. T

Free cPanel Webhosting! Up to 10GB/70GB! PHP, Perl, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, and more!

It is a paid advertisement that hasn't been replaced with our upcoming launch information. :) It takes time!
  3. T

Free cPanel Webhosting! Up to 10GB/70GB! PHP, Perl, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, and more!

The old quotas are going to be going away. We are working with our designer now to get everything up and running. We will still have high bandwidth webhosting, but the entire service will be changing so the existing information should be considered out of date. Exciting things coming up!
  4. T

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

This post is very old, but I do want to throw this idea out. The question being asked here isn't "Is free webhosting safe?" it is "How can I find a trustworthy free webhosting provider?" This isn't much different than looking for a legitimate paid webhosting provider. You will search for...
  5. T

Hello, I need free host for my code files + IDE

Hi dfdfdf, I can see why you might consider us to be a Post2Host provider, but there are some differences. First, we would not use "Post2Host" to describe the forum-participation-for-webhosting scheme. Under Lifelesspeople.com which was a "Post2Host" style provider, we called it Pay by Post...
  6. T

Free hosting request: Space:

You won't find a free teamspeak or mumble server. It is too resource intensive with no chance for the provider to make any money to support it.
  7. T

I was right! - 10 years in review of the Standard Hosting Request Format

This site still gets a lot of traffic. You'd be surprised once analytics gets a crack at it, but we get a lot of traffic without even launching. You can also put a lid on spam with vBulletin 4.x. The key is to use hard to break captchas like https://www.keycaptcha.com/ along with anti-robotic...
  8. T

Not me! I'm done with all that. I was just searching through old posts and ran across it.
  9. T

Best Email Service ?

Buy a domain name and setup your email under your own domain name if you aren't happy with the free providers.
  10. T

After joining FreeWebspace.net over 10 years ago, I saw that the site was having problems with webhosting requests because new members weren't familiar enough with the community. While discussing it with other providers around at the time, we came up with the Standard Hosting Request Format...
  11. T

Hello, I need free host for my code files + IDE

Hi dfdfdf, That will not be a problem. We can easily accommodate your request. As far as the plan limits, we custom tailor each plan instead of creating blanket plans with large quotas. With many providers pushing unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth, we have decided to move in the...
  12. T

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, Fantastico, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess, Oth

wswd is correct. You won't find a service capable of this for free. ffmpeg is too resource (CPU) intensive for a shared environment.
  13. T

Freezoka.ws disappeared?

Always take backups of your data. You never know what can happen using even the best providers. https://mybackupbox.com/ or similar services can help you do that with only FTP access. You can back it up to your local PC or even a service like Dropbox. As far as the provider, Youhosting.com...
  14. T

An apology by an idiot

Unless you have been in jail, I would hold those comments. The punishment must fit the crime. If it doesn't, that is revenge instead of justice.
  15. T

Free (NO ADs) - Cixx6 Hosting [20gb/200gb/ssh/cpanel & more]

Domain Name: CIXX6.COM Registrar: 1 & 1 INTERNET AG Whois Server: whois.schlund.info Referral URL: http://1and1.com Name Server: NS-US.1AND1-DNS.COM Name Server: NS-US.1AND1-DNS.DE Name Server: NS-US.1AND1-DNS.ORG Name Server: NS-US.1AND1-DNS.US Status: ok Updated...
Back