• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Trosek

1. Trosek

Warez-Host.Com | Offshore XEN & OpenVZ VPS in Europe | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

Great offer! Thinking to create a forum discussion board and host it at Warez-host.com offshore vps. What forum software would you recommend me to use? vBulletin, phpBB, MyBB, Vanilla Forums, Simple Machines Forum?
  2. Trosek

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Server Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept - 10% OFF

Would like to try hostplay.com offshore VPS hosting solution for running e-store. What shopping cart software is better: Magento or OpenCart? Why? Do you support them?
  3. Trosek

Ad SpeedeHost.Com - Offshore VPS Hosting - Managed Linux & Windows SSD VPS - 24/7 Live Support - BitCoin Accept

Hi, Is speedehost.com vps hosting provider ok for running thirty bees open source ecommerce platform?
  4. Trosek

Warez-Host.Com | Offshore XEN & OpenVZ VPS in Europe | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

I chose warez-host.com and I can honestly say that it is the best choice of web host i've ever done. Their support was also very helpful in the few issues I had. Servers are reliable. Overall they're just a great offshore VPS host.
  5. Trosek

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Server Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept - 10% OFF

We switched to Hostplay.com offshore server hosting after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. Price is great, reliability is great and I would definitely recommend them to others.
  6. Trosek

How much would you charge for transferring sites to HostPlay.Com?
  7. Trosek

Where to get good offshore dedicated server?

Hello, What are good dedicated server providers? I was recommended zakservers.com. I believe they are not only provider. Any other options you can recommend me to check?
  8. Trosek

What type of set-up assistance from warez-host.com offshore vps hosting provider is included at no additional cost?
  9. Trosek

Ad SpeedeHost.Com - Offshore VPS Hosting - Managed Linux & Windows SSD VPS - 24/7 Live Support - BitCoin Accept

Hi, What types of e-commerce features are included with Speedehost.com offshore VPS plan that you are offering?
  10. Trosek

SpeedeHost.Com | Offshore VPS Server | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

If I am looking at a tangible data center/ service model, where are speedehost.com offshore servers physically located? Are you given a choice in location? Thanks.
  11. Trosek

If I am considering an offshore dedicated hosting environment offered by Hostplay.com team, who is responsible for managing the servers?
  12. Trosek

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD VPS - NL,BG,RU - 15% OFF - Bitcoin Accepted!

Thank you very much, Hostplay.com team! You are very professional and always ready to solve my troubles. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced down time. features are very good. Will continue using your offshore hosting services.
  13. Trosek

I have Opencart based online shop. Need vps

I asked them loads of questions before I bought my package, and they answered them all to my satisfaction. I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. I am fully-satisfied with their service and...
  14. Trosek

Looking for a dedi with native IPv6

As I know, hostwinds offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
  15. Trosek

Looking for NL Offshore Linux VPS

There is no doubt Libertyvps.net is the BEST offshore Bitcoin webhost ever. I've been with them for a year now, and can't say enough good things about this company; they are friendly, supportive, always available, reliable and most importantly care about you and your sites. They are offering...
Back