• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TRUNKS

1. TRUNKS

People are so cheap

Argh! I tried to sell a PSP on eBay with a starting price of $150 bucks. It came with 2 or 3 games or movies, I forget, a leather case, some other stuff. Is that unreasonable?! No bids XD I guess the bloody thing was so expensive Im hesitant to sell it for less, but Im gonna have to. PSPs...
  2. TRUNKS

Freaking Awesome

Sir I tip my hat to you.
  3. TRUNKS

Freaking Awesome

Returned from reclusive non-FWS time... I'm still under. Down under. Below.
  4. TRUNKS

Giants + Patriots = Super Bowl

One of my mates invited me to play American footy and after training for a couple of months I'm interested in watching some professional games now... unfortunately since it's not particularly popular in Oz no games ever air on any Free TV channels that I know of. >_< Don't suppose there's any...
  5. TRUNKS

Clean your screen via the internets

I want one with a tiger...
  6. TRUNKS

Freaking Awesome

Yes! I hath returned!
  7. TRUNKS

This is ridiculous

This reminds me of a study done last year... http://www.telegraph.co.uk/connected/main.jhtml?xml=/connected/2007/03/23/nalcohol123.xml
  8. TRUNKS

Freaking Awesome

I know nothing about hockey but that was pretty sweet. The way he weaved the puck around (its a 'puck', right?) to prevent the other dude from getting it... it was poetic
  9. TRUNKS

Only reason to watch American Idol

It's amazing that so many people with awful voices show up on these shows. How does it happen?! That is confidence... horribly, horribly misplaced confidence...
  10. TRUNKS

Oh Snap

Your joking right?
  11. TRUNKS

Happy birthday TRUNKS!

Why? Because I use smileys?! At least I spell them properly. ;)
  12. TRUNKS

Oh my..

Ive heard the most popular name on the planet is Mohammad...?
  13. TRUNKS

Anyone up for some beer?

'tits'
  14. TRUNKS

Happy birthday TRUNKS!

Aww thanks peoples! :D I FEEL THE LOVE! Fifteen. :tongue2: I didnt get what I really want. ... a cheetah.
  15. TRUNKS

plz upload files into my site

Funny? WHO'S JOKING?!
Back