• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by TRX

1. T

Test this please

Yeah, I noticed that when I used that tool you recommened, just seems to go round and round :D :D
  2. T

Test this please

Yep, got it sorted near enough, also, want to share what security software you are using, or recommend a good source for this.
  3. T

Test this please

That's quite a nifty little tool that :D
  4. T

Test this please

Thanks for this, you are about the only one that has helped here, I have done online traces, I just wanted to have others do it for me so I can show my host the results others are getting so they believe me. Thanks
  5. T

Test this please

Yes that is one of my IP's, I am trying to get some help as my sites seem to be very slow and can sometimes not connect to them, All my host keeps telling me is that it's my ISP connection, and I know full well it's not as I am not the only one with this problem. But as usual I come to this...
  6. T

Test this please

I know this isn't for free hosting, but didn't know where else to put this. Mods please move this if it offends anyone. Thanks Can I have as many pings as possible on this ip 66.232.17.130 This is what I am getting, could you confirm with the same amount of details please anyone...
  7. T

Finding a cheap host

you missed www.cityhosts.net
  8. T

What is the cheapest adult hosts you know of?

try www.cityhosts.net they have just announced a new server going online that will accept adult content
  9. T

Web design needed

Sorry but I have found someone to do this for me now. Thanks for the offer though
  10. T

Any pay hosts with 150+ MB and PHP support?

Next week I may be able to get you 110MB 10GB b/w for $8.99 per month
  11. T

Web design needed

Can anyone offer me a good template or web design for a hosting company? I would like to offer free hosting in exchange with a very good plan.
  12. T

Reseller Account needed

Well, if you want some space at very cheap prices we can now offer that.:D
  13. T

Reseller Account needed

I have found a company now willing to take me on at $60/mo
  14. T

Reseller Account needed

I've already got an account with mchost and another company, it's the other company I want to change, So I want to keep mchost and change my other reseller account to some one else that offers another control panel other than plesk which I'm on at the moment. I've had a few offers at WHT...
  15. T

Reseller Account needed

I've heard too many negative comments on cihost
Back