• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ttb62

1. T

500MB/5000MB Free cPanel Hosting package at Lite Site Host

litesitehost is now offering a 500MB/5000MB Free cPanel package for Domain owner. Domain must be searchable in whois database. No ads on website no posting. http://www.litesitehost.com/index.php?p=cpanel We also provide 100MB package with ftp file upload only, no cPanel. For those who have a...
  2. T

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

Does not a VPS provide shared hosting. If they have multiple domains or accounts on the VPS would that not be shared?
  3. T

Is free Hosting Safe! ?

What is in the database worth selling? Storing CC# in the database. Surly this is not stored in MySQL. On a free host. Loss of data due to hackers, failed hardware.
  4. T

Do you as a Free Hosting provider monitor users for spam/scams activity?

I found a php file in an image directory a while back, it was a mailer. The sent message was one of those Nigeria scam mail. I think the user had a cron job set to run the script. I came across it after noticing a lot of bandwidth but not many visitors. I thought how can a hosting company with...
  5. T

Request Blogsite Space

you may be right about that I download and install from a current stable. then remove unwanted. so that not really default install. but it can be minimal. 100 MB is not much but it could run wordpress.
  6. T

Request Blogsite Space

default wordpress installation is less then 25 mb.
  7. T

Request Blogsite Space

I would like to make an offer. I have only been with the current service provide since Oct, 2011. Good till Oct, 2012. I have no plans on folding up. Supported Apache, cPanel, PHP, MySQL. No billing spam at all. I do not have a support teem. I do not do backups for user. I do not interfere with...
  8. T

Web hosting TOSs

is data transfer different the bandwidth? I believe it is different. now I may be wrong but bandwidth is the rate of data that is being transferred per second. yes that is throttled by the bandwidth. Be it the clients ISP and the servers ISP. data transferred is the total amount data transfer in...
  9. T

Web hosting TOSs

I think that advertising a package plan the word bandwidth is used incorrectly at some websites. example 125mb landing page. the free plan states 5 GB's Bandwidth. I seen other site state the same thing. So when you reach 5 gig your account gets suspended. So if the same plan stated Unlimited...
  10. T

Web hosting TOSs

Oh speed. Not data transferred. I see the bandwidth is bits per sec. I was looking at like they are advertising unlimited bandwidth as monthly transfer.
  11. T

Do you as a Free Hosting provider monitor users for spam/scams activity?

I know most free hosting providers have hundreds of users. It must be difficult to monitor for spam/scams email activity. So I was wonder what methods do other free hosting providers use to monitor for this. Besides limitations on messages sent or cronjobs. If send mail is on it can be done by...
  12. T

Web hosting TOSs

How is it that there is no such thing as unmetered bandwidth or unlimited diskspace? I know physically the hard drives have a capacity. The servers ISP most likely has a cap on transfer rate. But if the agreement is unmetered bandwidth and they suspended your account say 10 gigs they would be...
  13. T

That was fast for the first day listed

Its just a simple form to mail. no database with trim() stripslashes() htmlspecialchars(), a simple anti spam and a hidden anti spam feature. there is no security issues and no spam any more. so I still wonder what was meant by "not a secure site". There is never a request for finical...
  14. T

That was fast for the first day listed

what do you mean the php contact form is not a secure site?
  15. T

Free web host with postgres

I could do it. small web space and low monthly transfer.
Back