• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Vegs

1. Vegs

Still haven't found a host

It will be hard for you to find something reliable for $20/year
  2. Vegs

UnitHosting down?

<joseph@unithosting.net>... Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later I am not quite familiar with linux as I deal with sales, but this seems to be server problem. How can It be "Obviously that's your problem" ?
  3. Vegs

Looking for reliable, cheap as possible hosting

If you are looking for reliable hosting, then we are the righ company for you. Byzhosting Networks has been providing top of the line hosting since year 2000. ULight 250 MB Space 9 GB Bandwidth cPanel 9 with auto-Installer $4.95 a month...
  4. Vegs

REQ: Very Secure Webhost Info Inside PLEASE

Byzhosting Networks has a package that suit your needs. UClassic 300 MB Space 12 GB Transfer Sub Domain, Email, MySQL cPanel 9 with Auto Installer http://www.byzhosting.com/products/hosting/classic.php $6.95 a month 99.98% uptime guarantee SLA Daily Backup 24/7 Technical Support...
  5. Vegs

Looking for a host

150000 gb, that would require a gigabit lan :)
  6. Vegs

Offer me up

The rules are here to maintain this forum's integrity by not turning it into spam posting, besides, how hard is it to follow the rules? :wink2:
  7. Vegs

cheap host needed

Do hosts really take the time to read what the thread starter's request and post accordingly? or do they just spam spam spam? That's pretty sad :(
  8. Vegs

Have anybody rackforce.com

un-metered transfer, that's bad already.
  9. Vegs

A Reseller Needed For A Good Price

Take a look at our Reseller Hosting package, I am sure you will find what you need. http://www.byzhosting.com/products/resellerplus/index.php
  10. Vegs

Offer me up

Doesn't anyone follow the rules anymore before posting?
  11. Vegs

Looking for a Reseller Plan

You'll be surprised :wink2:
  12. Vegs

Offer me up

If you want reliability and quality, we are the right choice for you. Byzhosting Networks is an award winning web hosting company and has been providing quality hosting since year 2000. ULight 250 MB Web Space 9 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Auto Installer $4.95/month...
  13. Vegs

I dont think im asking for much here...

If you want quality hosting from a reliable company, then we are the right choice for you. Byzhosting Networks is an award winning web hosting company and we have been providing hosting for ecommerce website and businesses since year 2000 Take a look at our corporate package 1 GB Space 52...
  14. Vegs

Cheap Hosting

If you want reliability and quality in hosting, we are the right choice for you. We are an award winning web hosting company and has been providing hosting since year 2000. ULight 250MB Web Space 9 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Auto Installer $59.40/year...
  15. Vegs

Scam from a hosting company

It would be advisable to choose host that has been around for more than 2 years.
Back