• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Vincentas

1. V

Black Friday Sale - Powerful VPS hosting 30% OFF | Cloud Server plans up to 60% OFF!

Host1Plus.com: Black Friday Sale - Powerful VPS hosting 30% OFF | Cloud Server plans up to 60% OFF! Host1Plus is an international virtualization solutions provider, offering VPS and Cloud Servers ßeta hosting services. Host1Plus provides affordable and customizable solutions to meet the needs of...
  2. V

Powerful VPS hosting from $2.00 | All Cloud Servers plans 50% off!

Powerful VPS hosting from $2.00 | All Cloud Servers plans 50% off! Host1Plus is an international virtualization solutions provider, offering VPS and Cloud Servers ßeta services. Host1Plus provides affordable and customizable solutions to meet the needs of developers, web designers, SMBs in...
  3. V

Host1Plus.com – 40% OFF Web Hosting | VPS Prices Cut by 30%

Host1Plus is an international hosting provider, offering a range of services from web, VPS and reseller hosting to domain name registration and SSL certificates. The values Host1Plus owns today – reliability, tolerance, partnership - were rooted by our customers over the years of successful...
  4. V

Host1Plus.com – 40% OFF Web Hosting | 20% OFF VPS Hosting | 50% OFF VPS Hosting in South Africa

Host1Plus is an international hosting provider, offering a range of services from web, VPS and reseller hosting to domain name registration and SSL certificates. The values Host1Plus owns today – reliability, tolerance, partnership - were rooted by their customers over the years of successful...
  5. V

Host1Plus.com discounts! VPS -20%|VPS ZA – 50%|Web Hosting – 30%!

Host1Plus is an international hosting provider, offering a range of services from web, VPS and reseller hosting to domain name registration and SSL certificates. The values Host1Plus owns today – reliability, tolerance, partnership - were rooted by their customers over the years of successful...
  6. V

Host1Plus.com - Save 30% on Web Hosting |15% on VPS hosting

7. V

Host1Plus.com - Web Hosting -30%| VPS -15%| Reseller from $20.00/mo

8. V

Host1Plus.com - Web Hosting -40%| VPS $1.83| Dedicated $21.21

Host1Plus is a UK based international cloud computing technologies empowered hosting company which provides Web Hosting, Linux and Windows Cloud hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting, Dedicated servers, domain name registration services and SSL certificates. Host1Plus can boast about the main...
  9. V

How much disk space and bandwidth do I need for hosting my web site?

It depends, if you want to hear a clera answer you should also describe what kind of content you are going to publish there - videos? Many images? Only static text? Is it ecommerce site? Also, when talking about bandwidth, if you could tell how many visitors per day you have - I could give you a...
  10. V

How to Host Multiple Websites on a Single Web Hosting Account?

First you should check your web hosting plan. If you want to host multiple sites on one account you need to make sure that there are multiple domains included into the plan.
  11. V

Is Cheap Web Hosting Reliable?

Sure it is. The price is mostly about competitiveness and not about the quality of the service. Only you should know that lower price means lower resources, but if that's ok - do not worry about the quality
  12. V

Host1Plus.com - International Web Hosting with 24/7 Support | From $1.25/mo for up to 1 Year!

Host1Plus is a UK based international cloud computing technologies empowered hosting company which provides shared hosting, Linux and Windows Cloud hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting, Dedicated servers, domain name registration services and SSL certificates. Host1Plus can boast about the...
  13. V

Batter Operating System...?

I've never been using Symbian, but choosing between Android and Windows the decesion is clear for me. I would totally choose Android because its interface and general management is much more easier. Also, Android has much more apps you can download and they have a really strong team of...
  14. V

Host1Plus | South Africa VPS Hosting with 24/7 Support from $1.50/mo!

Host1Plus is a UK based international cloud computing technologies empowered hosting company which provides shared hosting, Linux and Windows Cloud hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting, Dedicated servers, domain name registration services and SSL certificates. Host1Plus can boast about the...
  15. V

WHMCS or HostBill?

I am using WHMC as well. However, there are some things that it just doesn't support, but all can be handled if you have a good technical staff. When talking about HostBill the better thing that I see more useful than WHMC is that it has more updates on software which is about 2 updates per one...
Back