• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by web developer

1. W

Hello, I need advice.

I found some great advises via this topic. Thanks!
  2. W

I need the best web hosting solution at affordable price?

Great suggestions from the Forum Members. Thanks!
  3. W

Testing testing

What is this? I can't understand.
  4. W

Request free cPanel hosting

You should also share your website URL. So that it will be easy for people to trust you.
  5. W

We just changed our name from dwhs.com to webhost.pro

I think with that .com domains are easy to memorize.
  6. W

Please reviw my website!

Your web design is pretty good. But the images are pretty stretched. Also the spacing is not good. You can improve the design somehow!
  7. W

Free imagehost with full image dimensions

You may use Photo bucket. I think this is a best platform.
  8. W

do you have an account in Linked in ??

Linked In is an excellent network for business. You will find excellent employs if you want and can also get more work via Linked In.
  9. W

Review my webcite echofreelance

No this is not a template. This is a complete custom design. I have done WordPress programming as well. You can check out my portfolio on my website which contains more more than 100 website I designed and developed for my clients. For any more details you can send me a quote via my Hire Me...
  10. W

Thanks a lot!
  11. W

I just launched my website few months back I am a freelance web designer and this is my portfolio website that contains my portfolio and testimonials. http://www.echofreelance.com/ I would love to have your feedback on design elements.
  12. W

Please give me some suggestions on my website

This is a nice site, but the top navigation can be improved. The color of font on blue background is not pure white. I think pure white will improve readability.
  13. W

Importance of HTML tags

Your question shows that you have no idea about HTML. You should take some tutorial.
  14. W

Favorite WP SEO plugin

U sue SEO yoast. And this is a good one I guess.
  15. W

Which Mobile Brand Are Best ???

I love Samsung and LG.
Back