• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by whitekazex

1. W

YouShareIt.com free file hosting

It's nice but is there a way for the DL to just start within your window? It's kinda lame to have it keep opening the site everytime someone wants to download.
  2. W

Free Webhosting for lifetime

When you say lifetime you mean as long as you remain up right?
  3. W

299 MB space,2GB Bandwidth,subdomain,email

Having the same problems with the parameters thing...
  4. W

Free Image Hosting - HOTLINKG ALLOWED - 2MB Files - Photoshop Files OK!! -

Works real nice. Even better than ImageShack B)
  5. W

Disc Doctor?

Go to Gamestop; mine has them for $20 I'm pretty sure that it doesn't help all that much though unless your scratches are miniscule ( in which case you probably wouldn't need it anyway) Most of the scratches you'd WANT to fix up are a bit deeper than 0.1mm like someone already said :P
  6. W

Constantine Review

Constantine tried to be really deep but it didn't get much further than topsoil. In all seriousness it's almost like Evangelion; the creators thought all the biblical references would be cool but no one really cares because Keanu Reeves can't act and he wasn't wearing shades and a trencoat and...
  7. W

Death Of McDonals Manager

Wow...umm how did you know this guy? And umm sorry if I seem really rude but why are you posting this? o.O
  8. W

Any one want to listen to a new british band?

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh but yeah I think your vocals are a tad off. I'm not too big of a "70s british rock/90s US grunge" fan tho; i don't listen to much english music, just giving you the opinion of a casual listener :tongue2:
  9. W

FREE Domain Names (com/net etc.)

I'm definitely going to check this out. Thanks :P
Back