• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by WideBand

1. WideBand

Advice on Quota (space & # of files)?

I've been on the road for the past few days, and I'm making a very short "pit stop" right now. I'll get back to you on Monday.
  2. WideBand

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I've been wondering the same thing for some time now.
  3. WideBand

top 10 events of the last 12 months

Paris Hilton marries Paris Whatshisname. Nicky Hilton marries a guy at Maloof's, gets the marriage annulled.
  4. WideBand

EGGstraordinary

Talented bored people with expensive equipment tend to produce great looking results. :)
  5. WideBand

Well, then she does have a problem. :( Would it be too difficult to migrate to a database backed blogging system?
  6. WideBand

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his crotch. Bartender asks “Hey! Did you know you have a steering wheel coming out of your crotch?” Pirate replies, “Yarrrr! It’s drivin’ me nuts.”
  7. WideBand

I knew I was being unclear when I wrote that, but I couldn't resist. != symbolizes inequality, and by that I meant that it would be weird if your blogging system created an individual file for each entry. Are you absolutely sure it's doing so? If it isn't, you probably won't hit the 262,144...
  8. WideBand

That depends on the blogging system, but with a very high probability, 1 blog entry != 1 file.
  9. WideBand

Could have sworn I already did this this year

Happy birthday! Ceremonial malt coming soon...
  10. WideBand

Better software?

BitTorrent is definitely among the best, and most complicated out there. If you take the time to learn to use it properly, you won't regret it. The selection of files is ample, and so is the range of clients you can choose from. And as for the speed, taken that you have enough BW, speeds up to...
  11. WideBand

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Oh gosh. :eek2: And she did do really well. Why is it so hard for men to believe that women can actually drive? :P
  12. WideBand

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Not quite. :D She said she had to concentrate in not using her left foot though. All in all it went very well. She even learned how to use tiptronic quite efficiently, and I'm sure she'll get even better with time. At least her gearbox will, as it's a fast learner too. I'm not decieving nor am...
  13. WideBand

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Actually, she's not only my ex, but also one of my best friends since high school. I'm just glad that the brief period we dated didn't completely ruin our friendship. Our little driving session was fun, especially our less-than-serious 400m head-to-head.
  14. WideBand

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

It is, when you consider that she's been somewhat successfully driving a stick shift for three years, and never once an automatic. She actually thought that there's some special technique to be learned... Well, there used to be, but since it's a brand new car, the gearbox does the thinking for...
  15. WideBand

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I taught my ex how to drive an automatic! (Crazy, eh?) woooooooooohooooooooooooo!! hehehehehe
Back