• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by x8r

1. X

ATTN: Hosts/Domain Registrars: Whois.Cart (Domain Reg./Billing Automation) $25

I know it really does suck. I bought three licenses and I have two in limbo since I sold the sites a few years ago. The other one I never used because it's a pain in the --- to setup in the first place. I've asked them a few times about re-using the licenses but they said it's not allowed...
  2. X

SELLING: Great Domain - Wrestling Related

I'll offer $30 if you throw in the wrestling site/forum.
  3. X

I Need PSDs coded...

Probably about 20 or so, could be more, I buy a lot of designs uncoded.
  4. X

I Need PSDs coded...

If anyone can code my PSDs, please let me know how much for each. Just PM me with prices and if possible instant messenger information.
  5. X

SELLING: Great Domain - Wrestling Related

Is the VBulletin license included? And if it is, is it an owned or leased license?
  6. X

86 Domains...Prices Dropped...Open to Offers on Some...Dirt Cheap...

For expiration dates just type whois.sc/domainname.ext I'm also open to trades (design work, unique forum skins, programming, exclusive scripts, etc...). PM me any offers or trades. Godaddy BorrowMyDomain.com $10 BudgetHosts.biz $15 ConsultLoans.com $10 DomainDiscussions.net $20...
  7. X

96 Domains for Sale Starting at $1

By the way I'm open to trades (design work, programming, exclusive scripts, etc...).
  8. X

Domain pushed. Thanks for the fast payment.
  9. X

Prices are posted next to the domain name. If you're interested in a domain or any more information PM me. Expiration dates can be found with a whois search. GoDaddy BorrowMyDomain.com $10 BudgetHosts.biz $30 ConsultLoans.com $10 DollarMovieDownload.com $60 DomainDiscussions.net $30...
  10. X

Amazing Article Script ~ $5 With Resell Rights.

Good point, but I've never seen it sold anywhere without those rights. And pirating a script that you can get for a low price doesn't exactly seem worth it (although I have seen it happen).
  11. X

Amazing Article Script ~ $5 With Resell Rights.

It's a script that is sold in many places with master/private label rights. I own the script also.
  12. X

Free webhosting, free reseller accounts

http://www.freeresellers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18
  13. X

Free webhosting, free reseller accounts

http://freeresellers.com Free plans for everyone. Come have a look.
  14. X

cpanel Vs zpanelv2.5

Tell that to the bugs that hit certain accounts or all accounts at certain times. CPanel has plenty of bugs if you think I'm wrong look at their site and read their forums.
  15. X

cpanel Vs zpanelv2.5

I would go with CPanel it might be buggy, but there is plenty of support for it and of course clients prefer it.
Back