• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by y01tzkev

1. Y

Inexpensive Stable Hosting

The server may sometimes be used to serve a video file for stream. How many download concurrent connections would each of the hosts be able to handle?
  2. Y

Inexpensive Stable Hosting

Hello. I currently have a VPS but it's a waste for what I currently host. I need the following: 10GB of Webspace 100GB of Bandwidth 192MB of RAM cPanel Cronjobs, CURL 20 MySQL Databases PHP 5 Phenomenal Customer Support (I'm serious and I mean it.) I prefer a VPS but if that is not available...
  3. Y

Free Webhosting

To start off, I am not representing a hosting company. I have a dedicated server with unused resources where I am offering for ad supported free hosting. Therefore, the server will not be stacked with over 100 clients. I am only offering this to a few applicants (maybe 5?). Free Hosting...
  4. Y

Need webspace for existing community

Hello. I'm not a hosting company but I have a dedicated server with unused space and I would like to offer it up to people with ad supported free hosting. It definitely is not stacked as I only host my personal blog, a project I'm developing currently and a website for my relative's restaurant...
  5. Y

Hosting STILL needed!

I'm do not represent a hosting company but I would like to offer the unused space on my dedicated server for ad supported free hosting. 1GB of Webspace 10GB of Bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 1 Domain cPanel PHP5 I will simply put an ad banner on your web pages. Please have a domain...
  6. Y

free 200+ flash games

Some schools filter out any site that has the word "game" in it.
  7. Y

Vista Anyone

Nothing really special about Vista, it's just a new look. Much of the options are re-located and sorted differently so it will take some time to get used to the new interface. What annoys me most is that I cannot install software that has unsigned signature like Firefox. It just wouldn't...
  8. Y

US urges scientists to block out sun

idiotic. foolish. pathetic. There is already a simple solution. - Limit emissions. No, let's go for a dumb and overblown idea. Let's BLOCK OUT THE SUN! :evilb: The US complains how the Kyoto Protocol is "Kyoto-centric". If it is "Kyoto-centric", how come The Kyoto Protocol now covers...
  9. Y

servage.net

Servage is bad... FTP Speed is maxed out at 50kbps so don't plan on uploading much to the webspace because it will take forever and it will often time out. They say they have very high speeds but when I contacted them about the FTP issue, they simply said that there's nothing wrong on their...
  10. Y

my computer wont stop freezing when i play cs

I had similar problems a week ago. I had a Nvidia 6800 128 MB. Once I launch any game, the screen would freeze but I still hear the game audio. Tried re-installing drivers, checking the hardware, etc. After I replaced it, everything was fine. I suggest replacing the video card. Go on...
  11. Y

Sad, America, just Sad.

heymrdj, your amazingly funny assumptions and personal attacks exactly demonstrates the extent of anger of a Bible hugger would go just because I questioned the Bible. I'm not attacking the Bible, I'm just saying the Bible should not be interpreted Literally. - Meaning, example: "the Bible...
  12. Y

Sad, America, just Sad.

Most US politicians believe that Global Warming is a "myth". The United States are one of the few nations who did not sign legislation to limit gas emissions. Why would the politicians keep denying the fact that humans ARE affecting global warming and that it's not a myth? The drastic changes...
  13. Y

Im really in doubt please help

Here's a few I tried... Google Adsense - Without a doubt is the best but requires Tax info It pays the highest and most relevant ads. However, their fraudulent click detection is REALLY strict, they will ban you if they find any repeat clicks from similar IPs or suspects anything. If...
  14. Y

Paid hosting enquiry

Need an Anime Host? What do you pay by?
  15. Y

US hijacking space

Words cannot describe the idiocy of Bush. Why don't we just elect a monkey into office? I can't stand the bull---- our government pulls. Secret prisons that can imprison people "suspected" of terrorism without Habias Corpus, what happened to democracy and equality? What happened to...
Back