• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by zhenjie

1. Z

Lord Of The Rings

We are currently developing a very large LOTR network. Covers basically everything about the LOTR books by JRR Tolkien. Design and backend are 93% done Movie info, Reviews, Previews, Artworks, etc I need contributions from anyone who thinks they are capable of a bit of work. So if your...
  2. Z

lotr2.com -advertising assistance

Well I'm developing lotr2.com -[Lord Of The Rings Two], an unofficial site. The domain itself should attract a fair few hits, especially the leadup to the release of LOTR 2 the movie. I'm thinking of using commision based advertising sales to support the site, anyone advise (other then...
  3. Z

Have Time? We can make a Nice website :)

What is the domain name you have? and the bandwidth /permonth. Then we can see the potential of a website
  4. Z

Web templates to sell?

I have PM'ed you
  5. Z

.name from godaddy AARgGHGHGHh!

Well when I registered my latest domain name I also ticked a box where it said they would file an application for a .name domain ($1.95 the application said it would charge). Fine enough, but after a couple of months they finally got the domain, and it turns out it will cost me $29.90 for 2...
  6. Z

Couple of designs/templates up for grabs

Well we got bored one day so we've made a few website designs/templates. Have a browse @ http://www.anthradesign.com/templates/ No thumbnails yet sorry, but we display them in a 800x600 popup. If you find one you like let me know. We can do customized logo and alterations for your needs...
  7. Z

Flash rulez the place...

WOW ! your my hero!
  8. Z

Deleted Domain Tool

It works, a few bugs but does a good clean search. Not sure about viruses :D
  9. Z

50mb's, 3gig Transfer, $39.95 Per Year!

US or AUS dollars?
  10. Z

Domain Name Infomation and FAQ Thread

This thread is to help people understand more about Domain names, registration, DNS, etc. I myself need enlightening on various issue with domain names, so this thread helps other newbies like me understand. This is my knowledge. You REGISTER a domain name with a company (say...
  11. Z

Cheapest domain?

No strings attached to any of these services?. There low prices make me feel insecure :D.
  12. Z

Cheapest domain?

Nice. Thanks bud
  13. Z

Cheapest domain?

Does reg2c.com forward the domain or do any redireciton?
  14. Z

Web design?!

At the start you have to play dirty, get the best portfolio you can. PORTFOLIO PORTFOLIO PORTFOLIO Webhost companies, and going out finding jobs is a good idea.
  15. Z

I need a graphic designer for my wrestling games site

what is the expected volume of traffic to your site? I could help if I have time on my hands, and its worthy
Back