• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ZooleyoWeb

1. Z

VPS for $10 or under

This is not my offer however, I recommend PhotonVps, I have used them before. They fit your budget, and they have one of the best support team staff I have ever seen. I hope this helps in your search. http://www.photonvps.com/vps.html www.photonvps.com
  2. Z

Need Vps Quote

Thank you everyone for the reply.If i remove the cpanel requirement and request directadmin or Lxadmin, what kind of specificatoins would you be able to offer. Thank you, Milan
  3. Z

Need Vps Quote

Hello, I am currently looking for a vps solution. This can be either a Open or Xen solution.I need a custom quote. I need the following specifications : 30- 40 GB - Disk Space 300-400 Gb - Transfer Amount Cpanel or Direct Admin included. 10(Mbs) or 100 Mbs Connectivity Semi Managed...
  4. Z

Zooleyo Web Services|Starting at $2.00|99.9% Uptime| 50% off First Month!

Hello, Zooleyo Web Services offers premium web services at affordable rates.We always ensure the best technical support, and ensure customer satisfaction.Zooleyo Web Services is currently running a summer special that ends August 2,2009.We are offering 50% off the first month on certain...
  5. Z

Free 500 MB Space - Promotional Package

Zooleyo Web Services is now offering free accounts, Summer Special : *Free* Promotional Package Take this opporotunity to receive a free hosting account with this limited time offer. Every free hosting account comes with : -500 Mb Disk Space -5,000 Mb Transfer -Cpanel 11...
  6. Z

Small, fast & realiable hosting package required ($1-3 per month)

Hello Hibs1875, How are you? Zooleyo Web Services can offer the following : Starter Package : -1 GB Disk Space -10GB Transfer -Cpanel 11 - Control Panel -Installatron - Script Installer -Unlimited MySQL databases -Unlimited Subdomains -Unlimited Addons -Unlimitef Ftp Accounts...
  7. Z

Need very basic free hosting

Hello Hello I can provide you with the specifications you listed, what will you be hosting?. I can provide the following 100 MB Disk Space 10000 MB Banwidth Cpanel 11 Unlimited Mysql Databases Unlmited Ftp Accounts Installatron. Requirements : One adsense code is required...
  8. Z

Streaming service

I agree with tracker, and if you need help I would happy to host the website as long as its all legal content.
  9. Z

Zooleyo Web Hosting - Starting at $0.99/Month - 99.99% Uptime|Dedicated Tech Support|

Hello, About Us : Zooleyo Web Services is a versatile internet structure that offers several web services. Zooleyo was founded during the second quarter of 2009. Zooleyo strives to provide the best paid web services on the internet.Zooleyo Web Hosting strives for quality, customer...
  10. Z

Hello i am looking for the the coupon code for the first month free for your vps services.

Hello i am looking for the the coupon code for the first month free for your vps services.
  11. Z

Zooleyo Web Services -Cheap Hosting Starting at $0.99/month

Hello, Zooleyo Web Hosting is here to offer web hosting for all types of website needs. About Us : The Zooleyo network is a versatile internet structure that offers several web services. Zooleyo was founded during the second quarter of 2009. Zooleyo strives to provide the best premium...
  12. Z

Looking for a Partner

Hello, My name is Milan, and I am currently looking for a partner for a web hosting company. This person must posess the following characteristics : 1.Trustful 2.Have knowledge of Cpanel/Whm & Web Design 3.Must be proficient in English 4.Must be at least 18 years of age. 5.Willing to...
  13. Z

Wisededi?

Hello, is anyone experiencing trouble acessing Cpanel/Whm at wisededi?. There is a messege saying that the cpanel license is not active.
  14. Z

In Need of Reliable Host

Hello,wallnerx Zooleyo Web Hosting has the perfect plan for your hosting needs: Zooleyo Personal Package Includes : 1000 MB Space 10000 Mb Transfer Cpanel 11 - Control Panel Unlimited Mysql Databass Unlimited Ftp Accounts Unlimited Addon-s Installatron Uptime - 99.99% - Stats can...
  15. Z

Username Change

Hello, Please change my current username to "ZooleyoWeb" Thank you, Milan
Back