• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

do you have an account in Linked in ??

I need to update my LinkedIn (haven't done it in several months and have since changed jobs and a few other things). I like it because I get news updates, can follow people in my industry or just people that I think are interesting, get business ideas, look for jobs, post jobs, etc. I think it's quite a powerful tool if you use it correctly. There's no point in having it if you think it's another facebook and just wanna talk to all your friends, but it's very good to have if you want to connect with those friends and through them meet a potential employer or get new business ideas.

I think Linked in is more suitable for B2B, so I don't use it. Facebook, pinterest and twitter are the 3 best social media for B2C. Anyhow, it's just my personal opinions.

Linked In is an excellent network for business. You will find excellent employs if you want and can also get more work via Linked In.

I recommend you to create one account there.(Linkedin)
If you create a group with your business name there, its a good back link for you secondly it helps in indexing your link/keyword.
IF you can find your target audience, you can make good business from it.
hope my words have helped you to figure out few things
Cheers

Hi,

Of course, I have account in LinkedIn because it's an excellent social media site for corporate people.

Thank You… :)

^ Hardly.

Linkedin is becoming a great big piece of crap in recent years. Everybody creates a "corporate" profile on there and fluffs it with BS filler, false work histories, etc. There can only be so many "CEOs" out there...

Yes, i have an linked in account it is very easy to learn after creating an account just update your profile with all the fields after that make a linkedin connections in that there is an option to post your content, you can also use that options

Yes, I have a LinkedIn account. It is a good social media to connect people in touch with related business and employment purpose.

Yes, I have a account in LinkedIn. I personally found it very useful to make my account. It is best option for the personal as well as business development. It enhances the great job opportunities for the users. I really works for me. I found it very helpful for my career.

web hosting

I have LinkedIn account but i don't use it and im aware of it's usefulness. The thing is facebook works very well for me the way i work

Back