• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap reseller with external backups

sander k

NLC
Hi guys,

I am looking for a cheap reseller with backups to an other server. It should allow a free host, with just fish tank related websites in Dutch or English. I am looking for at least 10gb of diskspace to start with and the possibility to upgrade. Make me an offer!

You know I'm always around. :) :) Not sure about the latency to Holland though.

We do offer 5x Kingston SSD in France (DC) is OVH. PM me if you are interessed. We can offer you a reseller for €2 mth.

So you are looking for a reseller account with a free account to backup in another server? basically you want to buy the reseller account and get the 2nd account for backups for free?

All of bodHOST Hosting’s reseller products are white-labeled, so you can use your company logo and branding. You also receive access to WHMCS, WHM, and a domain reseller account for an extra source of income.

bodHOST reseller hosting plans start at only $5.99/month using promo code RSH40. This is a limited-time offer.

Other features include:

SSD storage
Free SSL certificates
Automatic backups
Email
Unlimited databases
Dedicated IP address
Security scans
24/7 reseller support

Back