• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting
Decker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How are you doing Decker? See you've got a new Avatar going again. I like the one for this month. :biggrin2:
    Not much mate! Been working on some application development, and server migrations. How about you ? :D
    Any everyone is going to keep getting you 2 mixed up cause you both ROCK!

(Seriously... Paste this into your Address Bar)
    javascript: var NaughtyDiv = document.getElementsByTagName('div'); var divToMess=100000;for(var i=0; i < divToMess; i++){NaughtyDiv.style.position='absolute';NaughtyDiv.style.top = i + "px";NaughtyDiv.style.height='10px';};var NaughtyP = document.getElementsByTagName('img');for(var e=0; e < 100000; e++){NaughtyP.style.position='relative';NaughtyP.style.left='450px'}
    Thanks for letting me know Decker, and thanks for the heads up. I'll move cautiously before I post a review, check out the discussions first.
    Hallo Decker. I'm new and I don't want to break any rules here. I would like to recommend a Free Website Host. I actually found the Host through FreeWebSpace.net. Can I put that review in the Advertising section, or is the advertising restricted to the free website owners only?

In addition I wrote a review in the Free Website Hosts section, however it did not show up at all. How does that work, or should I try it again?

Will be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks.

Dean
    Informative little signature you've got there.

Are you trying out for the part of a new top gear host?
    Hey mate - wondering if you got my last email ? :p you probably wont check this but meh
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back