• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Jenco Host - 20 Reseller Hosting Accounts - Interworx - Uptime Guaranteed - One Time

Daniel, I'm not looking to become a reseller, but I have looked at some of the packages you're offering, and I've liked what I've seen. I think I will be transferring my site to your sever when my free year with Jumpline is up.
  2. C

Free Small Site Hosting with Zacky Tools Installer

Founded in 2010, Rainbow Hosting and Shamrock Hosts are now offering free hosting for new webmasters. Here's what you get: Disk Space: 150 MB Traffic: 4 GB Domains: 1 Subdomains: 2 MySQL Databases: 1 FrontPage Extensions: Yes MySQL Database Space: 10 MB FTP Accounts: 1 FREE Domain: No Email...
  3. C

Request for comic fansite hosting

Yes, $3.00 a year, because I only have $5 in my current checking account, and I don't trust PayPal because someone hacked my account and not only cleaned out my last checking account, but left it $92 in the red.
  4. C

Hello, After having signed up with several free hosts who had vanished within hours of my signing up, I've decided to try my luck with paid hosting. I already have a domain name registered with GoDaddy, a heavily-modded message board which includes a non-IRC chat room and a gallery...
  5. C

GoDaddy only offers free page hosting to people hoping to sell their domains.
  6. C

iFreeHost.info - FREE SHARED & RESELLER HOSTING with SOFTACULOUS + FREE DOMAIN NAME!

Seven posts a month for seven gigs of space? I'll take it.
  7. C

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

I applied for this, but haven't been approved yet.
  8. C

I wish I could, but I haven't had hosting for a while. GoDaddy no longer offers free web hosting to folks who register their domains through them, and my financial resources are extremely limited right now. Right now, I'll take 3 to 5 gigs space, 5 databases, 10 e-mail, and backups.
  9. C

Hello, I am again looking for a new host for my comic book fansite. My current host's seems to have vanished, and I've been informed that they are transferring sites to another server (which means that I'll lose my hosting). I already have a domain name registered with GoDaddy, a...
Back