• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

FREE HOSTING, NO ADs, NO POPUPS, 99.9% uptime GUARANTEE, oc-192 backbone

I'm sure your site isn't running off of 100 MEGA BYTES of BANDWIDTH a month. No site can run off of that. Unless of course you're the only one visiting it.
  2. S

Frihost - 250Mb space, 10GB traffic and no ads

Does your server allow the use of PHP's ()mail function? Also do you allow me to have my own domain name hosted. I have it registered and hosted with another host right now (which I don't prefer) and want to know if you allow me to have my registered domain hosted with your hosting, FriHost.
  3. S

DotWorlds.net Offering Free Domains

WYSIWYG=What you see is what you get How does that have anything to do with a domain? Obviously what you see is what your going to get. I don't trust any domain such as this. Dot.tk is another example. It's slow and contains popups. People tell me you can turn it off and I had an account...
  4. S

FREE DOMAIN .com, FREE 250MB HOSTING!!

$8 I don't have to pay and free 250Mb. I mean anything is free take it right? Especially when it's for life!
  5. S

FREE DOMAIN .com, FREE 250MB HOSTING!!

I got one of them. Hurry, this is the best deal you'll ever find. Where else could you find a free .com name?! No where that's where. This is the one and only place to do it. Hurry other people are already ahead of you!
  6. S

Trial: 90mb Space / 9GB bandwith month / Fantastico / 90MEGS.COM

Yeah It doesn't seem all that reliable. Also I had a problem getting an account today it says there was a problem creating my account, I tried twice.
Back