• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

i9host is down ?

The admin of the site disappeared for a while. I get the following when I check i9host.net:
  2. V

Forum software comparison

Which forum software would you recommend for a site that is heavily driven by forum interaction between members? I have searched and read many articles but I'm still not very sure of what I want. Please share your experiences with the various softwares. I currently run an SMF site...
  3. V

NWH Networks Hacked

I've been trying all day long but I still can't reach the site. Edit: I ran a check and here's what it says: I believe the database is the cause of this.
  4. V

NWH Networks Hacked

I can't seem to access the site again. :(
  5. V

NWH Networks Hacked

Do I get the additional services with just the post need to host again? Also, can you help me to access the site? Here's the full error:
  6. V

NWH Networks Hacked

I can't seem to access the site. :( I get a unable to find IP address error. Also, I had more than 60 posts previously. Would I need to get all the posts again?
  7. V

Social network

It's been more than 24 hours... Any news? krakjoe, thanks but we don't want ad-supported packages.
  8. V

Social network

Given that NWHNetworks was hacked and all backups deleted, I'll have to look around for a new host. Post your offers. :)
  9. V

NWH Networks Hacked

No backups? :(
  10. V

NWH Networks Hacked

Way to go... I hope the server would be back up soon. It's a great host and I have several sites running from my account there. Vaiant on NWHNetworks
  11. V

NWH Networks - Free Hosting || cPanel and more

Very good host and a fantastic support forum with an active community to help you in any way possible. I highly recommend you to take a look. How much harm would that do anyway, aside from the risk of discover a wonderful host and get hooked by it :P
  12. V

Social network

There are plans to pay for additional services when the site takes off. I will try out NWH Networks but please continue to make offers. I'll be trying out several hosts until I find one that suits the site.
  13. V

Social network

Are there any requirements for the upgrades? Or any payments?
  14. V

Social network

It's for a niche community based around the concepts of deviantart and facebook. There's a plan to implement member subdomain name. ie, users would have their own customizable profile page at user.mydomain.com
  15. V

Social network

Hi, I put up an request here a while back but none of the hosts that replied were suitable. Needed: 500mb storage (negotiable) 5gb bandwidth (negotiable) Able to run the latest Drupal Cron job is a must CPanel preferred PHP and MySQL needed Preferably with unlimited subdomains Option...
  16. V

Free hosting for social network test site

The adfree plan doesn't come with cron jobs. :cry2:
  17. V

I realised I need cron jobs for some of my scripts. Can you provide that?
  18. V

No, I don't need a script installer. Your plan looks good. I'll give it a try.
  19. V

Free Shared & Reseller (Some w/ domain) Cpanel Hosting At Xtreme Host

LAMP = Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP I was under the impression that webhosts would know that term.:knockedou
  20. V

We are going through the initial development stages of a social network site. We would need a stable host who can provide us with the necessary platform to test our site. Needed: CPanel Able to run the latest versions of e107 and MediaWiki 500mb webspace 10 mySQL databases 1GB bandwidth
Back