• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Request for host

my msn is magicalneo@hotmail.com , please contact me asap..
  2. M

Request for host

no , we need a sub-domain
  3. M

Request for host

It 's a school's forum/website where students can discuss together. 150MB Disk Space* 2,0GB Bandwidth* Subdomain* No Ads* 0 Emails Account 1 FTP Accounts (1-3)* 3 MySQL Databases/Postgre SQL* 1 Subdomains* 0 Parked Domains 1 Addon Domains cPanel* Fantastico*
  4. M

need host for anime site

I can offer you 15 GB Webspace 400 GB Bandwidth for 24usd a month via paypal.
  5. M

About pay per programs

Don't use Bidvertiser , they do not really pay you , I tried them and I got $12.00+ but they still haven't paid me , its just a waste of time.
  6. M

Anime Quazo

I need about 200GB Space and 2TB of Bandwidth. Also need it to be 100% Uptime , NO fcking downtimes please. This is an anime website which will hold lots of Episode/mp3's/wallpapers Wheather Dedicated or Host , you can post here.
  7. M

Can webspace really sell?

I' might think of getting a dedicated server with 120GB of webspace and 1TB of bandwidth , I was thking if I could sell 10GB webspace and 80GB of bandwidth for $20-25 or something like that..
  8. M

Wanted Media Server 150GBspace & Unmetered Bandwidth

For uploading ANime Episodes and Mp3's Anyone can offer me a decent price?
  9. M

IMage Upload Script , anyone know whjere I can get one

Might start a image upload service but I would like to know where i can get the script.
  10. M

Domain or 10usd for Anime Layout

Hello I'm looking for someone can help me in my 2th layout , I will pay you 10usd via paypal if you can design one well through photoshop and slice it and send it to me through msn. My msn is : magicalneo@hotmail.com The theme should be a white/blue theme , something like this...
  11. M

Hosting request.

some personal small website.
  12. M

Hosting request.

Im looking for a cPanel X Host that has about maybe 20mb or more Space and 2-5 GB Bandwith or something. free sub-domain mySQL PHP Fantastico cPanel X. No Forum posting No Ads Thanks
  13. M

Free hosting- free subdomain, Instant Activation, FTP upload!

This host have loads of security , when I upload something there , and visit , u get 403 fobidden error anyone knows how to fix it? i can't seem to acess the cpanel.
  14. M

Request Hosting

I'm trying to host an anime site that have alot of dls and direct dls , Would need quite alot of bandwith , around 400GB bandwidth and about 50GB webspace for quite alot of files. Price range asking would be from $15-$20.
  15. M

Anyone can beat this hosting?

ah , they do not acept anime websites , got to look for another host , though anyone can recomend me? I do really need alot of space rather then just a few GB , need hundreds of them...
  16. M

I see , so if I buy and they run away you say? And the host goes down?
  17. M

Buying As Big As Posible at a cheap price http://www.killerwebhostings.net Their plans are great , if anyone knows where I can find better ones out there , feel free to post here as I'm going to buy one soon. I might buy that , but if anyone can offer me a cheaper price , please pm me or...
  18. M

Buying

maybe about $10-15 , if I'm asking for too much bandwith , then maybe you can quote me a lesser bandwith offer , as I'm buying a 1 year plan with a domain.
  19. M

Buying

Ur the worst hosting company ever for such a stupid pathethic offer. Cummon man , with 4.95 people can already get something like 2GB Storage and 30 000 MB bandwith.....
  20. M

Buying

300 GB Webspace 800 GB of Bandwith I'm trying to host a file hosting service which each file with 200mb , wonder if anyone can quote me a price.
Back