• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

1.5 tb bandwidth - 50gb storage requested

Thanx much Gate2vn. I don't have much time this weekend at all but will get ahold of you come Monday. Lot of things for "RL" that I have to get done this weekend so won't be on the comp much at all. What is the best Pacific Standard Time Monday to contact you, say, on MSN? Also thanx for the...
  2. T

oh oh...let me clarify a bit more on the forum thing :) the forum very well could remain on the host it is on right now as I have pre-paid powweb for a 2 year contract there already...did that when I renewed last time. The 5g a day bandwidth there has been ample and so far (knock on wood) I have...
  3. T

:) I thought maybe the system I was asking about co-locating might have been confused with the 150 a month :) But yes I would be paying the full year upfront as in I would pay the $1800 June 1rst or July 1rst depending on when I have the full amount available. And yeah I am very happy...
  4. T

I am not sure what people are refering to when they mention not getting specs like that for 150....if however you mean this... Dual Intel XEON 3.06 GHz (800 Front Side Bus/1mb Cache Lindenhurst chipset 2GB ECC PC2700 ddr 333 3 - 120GB ATA 7200 rpm drives 3 - ATA133 hotswap trays 16X dvd...
  5. T

ok once again I got no e-mail notices...hrmm...sorry again... I think I am still going to say no on the unmetered connections. Right now I have a very solid prospect in place at HiVelocity and am investigating them, anyone here happen to use them or know someone who does? Thanx for the...
  6. T

Right now yes a busy forum as well as a webring and database listing service that uses a "classified ad's" script. etc. with an average of 2300+ hits per hour I could not say exactly how many people are on the domain at any one time but I can assume a high number in the range of 500 users on...
  7. T

Thank you all very much for the reply's. For some reason I did not get an e-mail notification of the responses or I would have replied sooner. Yes I do in fact mean Terrabyte for bandwidth and yes I do know that is a lot and I also know that for the intended purpose it is the least amount I...
  8. T

I am looking for a hosting company that offers the above for as reasonible a rate as is possible. Would be a 2 year contract if they are capable of 95% + up time guarantee. Should have mysql database capability and php also should have .htaccess controlability and multi ftp account ability. I...
Back