• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

We just changed our name from dwhs.com to webhost.pro

You like www.dwhs.com better? My problem is people would always say, of your with dhws or dwss or something like that. I hate re-branding after a decade but you can't forget webhost.pro (well I hope so lol)
  2. D

Thanks, yeah Google doesn't like it so far. But hopefully other tld's will get some love soon.
  3. D

Review my webcite echofreelance

I think it's perfect, love the design and scrolling page. If anything I would take out how far the page scrolls maybe one level. It just drags a little for me and I have a high powered computer.
  4. D

Please reviw my website!

I love it but your images are re-sized, edit them in a photo program fit the size needed and it will do wonders!
  5. D

What do you think of the new name? It's a chance to do a .pro but I love how easy it is to remember. It was dwhs.com and now it's http://webhost.pro
  6. D

About how many deny I.P.'s are safe in apache's config file?

My list of bad i.p.'s is getting big, I am afraid the size of the list might compromise apache. Any thought's? Thanks, Charles
  7. D

Any comments?

That's funny, I swear the phone placement kills me everytime I see it, I just kind find a place that I like for it, Thanks for the css tip, it sounds better then 12 hours of diet Coke and starring at a monitor :confused2 Ya I am definable not a big color fan for business sites, I like...
  8. D

Anyone know the best place to buy good domain names?

Wow, Very cool. Thank you.. Jan
  9. D

Any comments?

I know what you mean about the undeline thing, I don't even like it myself. It would just take a whols site update to get rid of it.. :cry2: Thanks
  10. D

Any comments?

Thanks, I was thinking about adding blue in place of one of the grays. I have heard that it kind of looks dead :bandit2: -Charles
  11. D

Any comments?

Any comments on our site would be greatly appreciated, we just changed it to a very plain and simple design (maybe too plain) I be more then happy to comment your site if you would give us some input. Here is the site: http://www.dwhswebhosting.com Thank you, Charles
  12. D

Anyone know the best place to buy good domain names?

I know there is got to be thousands of unused domain names out there for sale. I hate when I see the domain name I really like and not see it even being used. It seems all the domain name selling business's are poorly made and have a week selection. Maybe I am overlooking a main site...
Back