• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

I will sponsor your site!

Sorry read the post above, currently I dont have any servers anymore, I will be sponsoring sites within about 2-3 months :( sorry
  2. V

Domains for sale

Ill take any offer, doesnt mean I will accept it, just give it a try if I like the amount then we have a deal as long as you can pay via paypal
  3. V

Im sorry guys, There were some server issues, I wont have a server for another 1-2 months :(
  4. V

Domains for sale

PM me with any offers, or just post it here WebDeviants.com - may 12 2006 StaticInk.com - may 27 2006 findfreelance.com - jun 3 2006 ifskinarchive.com - jun 12 2006 scriptcore.com - jun 18 2006 imagemutt.com - jun 21 2006 depthstyle.com - jun 27 2006 fusedcore.com - mar 9 2006...
  5. V

Keep posting Im still in decision, so far computerhelpworld, Capone, xd3vilx & Raged are my top choices, but I still havnt made a decision
  6. V

HAGIO5, If you didnt talk like a newb I would have given it thought Easyboy: I need more then that,what is your forum going to be about? And yes its fast enough for a forum lol, I doubt there are many hosts not good enough to host a forum. WhlCr: Sorry only English. I will edit my post...
  7. V

I will sponsor someones site if they have a great idea for the site. If your site is chosen to sponsor you will get the following: ---------------------------------------------------- 2000mb (2gb) of Space 10000mb (10gb) of Badwidth (Possibly more depending on site) Unlimited mySql, ftp...
  8. V

+==Advertise over 14,000 hits a month!==+

b4e I bought one of the advertising links but I havnt recieved any email or anything
  9. V

ImageMutt.com Image Hosting!

http://www.ImageMutt.com Imagemutt.com is a image hosting company free or premium At Image Mutt you can have your own personal galleries for different kinds of graphics or photos you want to host, multiple uploads, very nice navigation, easy to use and a SEND-TO-A-FRIEND feature +more...
  10. V

+==Advertise over 14,000 hits a month!==+

Hmm very nice, Once I get my new site up about web design and scripting I will certainly buy some advertising :P
  11. V

Illegal IPB 2.0.X?

Search Google for IPB 1.3 download because IPB 1.3 is legal to use for free but you have to buy a license to use 2.0.x
  12. V

Reseller - Fair Priced

Thank you everyone you have very nice deals and I wish you all more luck :D But I chose one of yall thank you
  13. V

Reseller - Fair Priced

Hello I am looking for a fair priced reseller package. I got into a bad deal with a friend previously hosting me off his server and he just decided to quit so i need a dedicated site thats been going for a good while and has some nice figures. I need around 2-5gb webspace + 20-50gb...
  14. V

Reliable host with specifications

Ill consider those thanks, I found MediaTemple.com and they had rollover, great deal but wont accept paypal :(
  15. V

Reliable host with specifications

I need a reliable host that has specifications: Around 1gb - 3gb space atleast 10gb bandwidth (with rollover) mysql cpanel Under 10$
  16. V

Conceptual Creations Web Design

Tell me what you think of the site: www.Conceptual-Creations.net
  17. V

Free & Premium Image Hosting at www.Image-R-Us.com!

Free image hosting, features soon to come: Newsletter, Support Boards, Web Hosting www.Image-R-Us.com Free Imager Plan: Unlimited Images in Gallery 50mb Space! 500mb Bandwidth! 3 Image Galleries! 3 Simultanious Uploads! Free! Premium Imager Plan: Unlimited Images in Gallery 500mb...
  18. V

phpMyAdmin Help

I need help with this, Im not new to scripting, or languages or anything but ive never used phpMyAdmin Ive never had to but Im installing this new script and it asks me to: Import the database table structure and default data contained in the file "/install/sql.sql" into this database using...
  19. V

Need Coders - You Earn Money!

We have finally opened up Conceptual Creations Web Design. we are located at www.Conceptual-Creations.net - i plan to buy more domains within the month. But we are needing experienced coders that can slice website templates and code them. You must know atleast html,php,css and can slice in...
  20. V

Free InvisionBoard Hosting!

Unlimted - No such thing Unmetered - We dont restrict you to a certain ammount but its bound to run out if you do too much, which i doubt with invisionboards
Back