• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Reliable Free host

I haven't said that, and I haven't requested any comments on my request, I only requested hosting, not comments on my request.
  2. C

Reliable Free host

as I said, yes I have a domain... how small the banner and with what? how much to lower the bandwith ? to what level? english --------------------------------------------- your plans are with ads... --------------------------------------------- Graphics...
  3. C

Reliable Free host

Hello. I am looking for a reliable free host. It should have about 100MB disk space, but about 20 GB bandwith to use or more. I don't like ads so I am looking for something without ads (if post4host... plz not many posts!)... and reliable It should have cPanel and must have PHP, MySQL, FTP...
  4. C

WeezyHost.com Free Cpanel Web Hosting

do you put ads ?
  5. C

Need a good post 4 host!

not sure but want to put more than 1 site under same account so maybe yes but you require ads don't you ?
  6. C

Need a good post 4 host!

that was for the first plan, but you also have a tornado plan who is more space and requires posts... :P
  7. C

Need 100mb hosting and 50gb banwidh

so from who did you got hosted ?
  8. C

Need a good post 4 host!

how much bandwith you get with the TORNADO plan ? and I'm still looking for more to see wich I will choose!
  9. C

Need a good post 4 host!

I am still looking...
  10. C

Need a good post 4 host!

Hello. I am looking for a good host wich doesn't put any ads on my site, but requires other things like post for host. Storage Space. Shouldn't be very much. Over 100MB is fine Bandwith. I need over 15GB of bandwith/data transfer. And preferably willing to give more if needed. I...
  11. C

Looking For Host, High Space and Band Width

I saw duohost offers that http://duohost.be/ 25GB disk space and 400GB data transfer with about 4MySQL db. $16/month I haven't tried them but if ya want check it out.
Back