• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Free templates

try my website http://melbsign.net.tf
  2. I

Need help on how to recieve payments.

What other methods are possible? What about by cheque?
  3. I

My new layout

You need to use images, create them in adobe. It will look more endearing. Right now it is way too plain.
  4. I

With paypal, does it cost much money to withdraw money and all, i think its about 3 dollars?
  5. I

Okay, I'm planning on opening a web design site, but don't know how to go about with the receivinng of payments. What methods are there, which methods are preferred? Note, I am only 16, so I don't have a credit card. And should I receive payment before I give the client the site, or should it be...
  6. I

Audacious-Designs

anymore comments? I got some more sections up, and i have to put 1 more layout up called Versatile V1.0.
  7. I

Audacious-Designs

Thanks for the info RK, I'll think about that, but for now I'll leave the price as it is. It's a bargain because people can view iamges of the layout, so they can see if it's good or not. And I got the script from a website. I didn't make it. :o
  8. I

Review my site

Nice site, looks like the typical anime site. On your news page, the new and updates picture does not match with the background. Try changing the picture to have a tranparent background, using gif format.
  9. I

Audacious-Designs

I'm from Melbourne! You +chips? Oh I'm glad lots of people like it thanks for the comments! I like the hover/fading effect too, looks nice. And PsychoPath, I've seen the same lol, people charge so much, so what prices do you think I should raise it to, and what paying method would be...
  10. I

Audacious-Designs

I'm from Melbourne! You +chips? Oh I'm glad lots of people like it thanks for the comments! I like the hover/fading effect too, looks nice. And PsychoPath, I've seen the same lol, people charge so much, so what prices do you think I should raise it to, and what paying method would be...
  11. I

Audacious-Designs

lol Conker, I'm not finished yet, just wanted to get the ratings so far hehe. And thanks chips for the info.
  12. I

Audacious-Designs

Yups, it's a cjb thing. thanks.
  13. I

Audacious-Designs

thanks for your great replies! But what is a gator download?
  14. I

Audacious-Designs

Okay, just made this, and can I also ask what I can use to allow people to pay me? Is PayPal ok? And if so, do i choose business or personal account? Thank you! Haha i forgot the url sorry! http://www.audacious-designs.cjb.net Please comment rate etc.
  15. I

image webspace

i need a webspace server for images. i need to link the images on that server to another server. please help. about 50 megs would be fine. i need a server that allows hotlinking and storage of images. thanks
  16. I

Need a free webhost that has cgi and frontpage 2000 support.

how does the frontpage extension look? main.?
  17. I

Need a free webhost that has cgi and frontpage 2000 support.

please. and also i need unlimited bandwidth. thanx! [Edited by idpeaceb on 03-09-2001 at 01:32 AM]
Back