• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

Domain Name

thanks m8...
  2. V

Domain Name

how to buy that then?? should i need to pay extra for that?? is there anyhting, which is giving both domain name and hosting for a cheap of 10-13$/yr??
  3. V

Less Amount!

is there any hosting for 10$ per year, not needed much stuff, only some disk space, ads allowed, that's all... Can anyone help me??
  4. V

1 yr

But NameCheap is giving DomainName for 8.88$, will they not give diskspaces??
  5. V

Domain Name

please please please please... help me out, if i purchase a domain through NameCheap(is it best??), will they give me space to upload?? if i purchase say www.vinoth.info or www.vinoth.com, what's the diffrence between them?? Does .info has less space comparing with .com??? (.info...
  6. V

10gb space, 100gb bandwidth, PHP, MYSQL and more...

Extra domain Add a valid domain name(.com, .co.uk etc). After adding this domain both the domain and previous subdomain will operate on your account. Domains must be registered through an external registrar. Nameservers: ns1.fr33host.net, ns2.fr33host.net Maximum of 255 characters. Sorry...
  7. V

Doubt

can you say me any freehost, which includes all that stuffs that you mentioned?? or which is good in freehosting, give me a link m8, thanks for your help untill now.
  8. V

Doubt

can you say me something that supports everything that you say??
  9. V

Doubt

As Gopzap said, nothing is like this "Parked Domains" in my c/panel Here is a link, say me were to redirect it, click "]Here[/URL]
  10. V

Doubt

hi Keagle and Gopzap, thankx for your help, if you don't mind, can you say were is cpanel?? then i logged on to a site which gives a domai name, there is a message when i gonna to select my domain name "Those domains above is going to be regsitered as forwarding domain for...
  11. V

Doubt

if i have a free domain as something.something.com, if i have domain name as www.vinoth.com, how can i link this both domains??
  12. V

2 GB / 50 GB / Cpanel 11 / PHP 5 / FTP ...

i'm not able to register in the fourms, wen i click above 13 status it doesn't respond anything!! my antivirus blocks something, then the page was not displaying!!
  13. V

Doubt

Hi man, If i Have a domain up here, say vinoth.something.com, if i plan to work with a new domain name say www.vinoth.com, can i transfer this domain (vinoth.something.com) to (www.vinoth.com)??? i was a newbie can you please help me with this??
  14. V

SameThing For me hari123, does anyone know it?? I can't do Fourm registration!! :cry2:
  15. V

Look on this link to get Signup Code terms of service(in the signUp page) if i helped you add to my reputation..
  16. V

Good One

Which is best free hosting??
  17. V

Advertisement

need advertise about reale state, were to do that, is there free way of advertising??
  18. V

UploadImage Free Image Host

In addition with it, upload the image, then copy and paste( were you need to) the link that they give, your uploaded img will be seen through that link :-)
  19. V

Advertisement

i couldn't understand what you say :confused4 :tired2: is there any link to advertise my site??
Back