• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free cPanel and Fantastico Hosting

It's still a big resource hog I bet.
  2. P

Free Hosting Request, Please.

I'd like some instant activation if that's possible?
  3. P

Some kind of general discussion forum, just so people can talk around. And it'll probably be a myBB or SMF board. And, yeah...I'll try modifying the theme or something.
  4. P

I'll actually be creating a forum, so if I find some kind of advertising modification and I'll be glad to put your ad. in. If you give me time to install everything. I also have my own domain.
  5. P

Hello, Well I just need someone to host me. Please this is all I request; no ads; no ads, and host must have been up for atleast 3 months. Space: 150-250MB Bandwidth: 1GB cPanel/Fantastico PHP and mySQL And that's about it. If anyone could host me, please post or pm. Thank You...
  6. P

Is it possible to make adsense show ads that I want

I don't think that's possible, Google decides what ads. they use. I'm not 100% sure, but I've got to say im 95%, but there's always that 5% that I'm wrong. :p Goodluck. :)
  7. P

unlimetedhosting.be - Free hosting Cpanel

Can we get more email accounts? and like 50-100mb more of sapce? if so we might have a deal.
  8. P

Need Hosting [HELP!]

^I don't get it either^ :s ----------------- anyways back on topic: Hmm, guys I've updated of what I'll be needing: 300-400mb of space 1GIG of banwidth cPanel (Latest version) Fantastico (Latest Version) PHP5 Parked Domains: 5 Addon Domains: 5 20-Unlimited Subdomains mySQL: 5...
  9. P

Need Hosting [HELP!]

Eh, I don't really want to post. But I will if it's a one time posting service and if the post limit is low. I actually don't want to post, I MUCH rather have an ad. Thanks though.
  10. P

Need Hosting [HELP!]

All I need is a cPanel to be hosted actually. That would be enough but with that space, and those features. I'll probably upload a forum on it, and have a discussion community.
  11. P

Need Hosting [HELP!]

Hello Freewebspace.net, I need help and this is the hosting that I'll need: 300-400mb of space 1GIG of banwidth cPanel (Latest version) Fantastico (Latest Version) PHP5 Parked Domains: 5 Addon Domains: 5 20-Unlimited Subdomains mySQL: 5 FTP: 5 I WILL ACCEPT ADS. Thank you...
Back