• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

[WTB] Cpanel/ WHM Reseller Hosting

It seems that you are joking. No one can afford that. You looking around more than $15.
  2. K

OMG Overselling is ...

Always, there will be some catches in somewhere. Setup Fee, Yearly Fee, etc. My believes that this is just a maketing technique to attracting people. 70% people won't use the amount bandwidth and storage what they provide with. If they do, they could return the money and say bye..bye. I...
  3. K

$1 webhosting, Are they any good?

Agreed, the support will be really bad. There is no way that they could make money buy sell $1 package and have a dedicated support person available. I would recommend to go for a free hosting or good paying hosting. It will pay off down the road.
  4. K

What can I get with...?

We can offer you for $69.50: Package 1: 1000MB Disk Space 50GB Bandwidth 1 FREE Domain Package 2: 1200MB Disk Space 50GB Bandwidth $6.95 a month Features: Cpanel ( Latest Build), Frontpage® extensions, Unlimited sub-domains, Unlimited Email accounts, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), Server Side...
Back