• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Dedicated Servers....

Re: Re: Dedicated Servers.... I would say pretty good. The $30 charge for system restore in 24 hours is unbelievable, let alone $70 for 1-2 hours. Also, Rackshack only gives you 400 gigs of bandwidth, posted asking for unmetered. Besides that, can't say i'm too fond of rackshack, know a...
  2. I

Dedicated Servers....

nope, actually, my neighbor has a few servers with them, and cogent just pulled the plug on them, and poof, server down for an expected 2-4 days. He wants to still use them, since they are switching to quest or yipes, but wants to split his servers up into different locations, so they don't all...
  3. I

Dedicated Servers....

What is a good equvilant to fdcservers? I appreciate the free system restores, so rackshack is gone. About 100 a month, no setup, good system, 1.6 ghz, 512 megs ram, 80 gb hd, unlimited bandwidth. Any other places that offer that?
Back