• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Requesting small webhost

I'm gonna wait for some more response.
  2. P

What was your first free web host?

I started off with Wizardhost (I think?) at age 8 to make a fansite for Runescape Classic. Then when I learned more about web design I went from Freewebs to Tripod to Geocities. At ages 12-14, I moved on to a real free webhosting. My old site can still be seen just by googling my username. I...
  3. P

Requesting small webhost

Thanks for the responses. Well, I wouldn't mind an ads at long as no popup or a huge banner. Maybe a 468x60 horizontal banner or a 120x240 vertical banner is fine for me. I'll change the first post.
  4. P

Requesting small webhost

I would like to request a free small webhost service for my website. My website will mostly be about a small projects I'm currently making for a game called Half Life 2. I will also upload a resources of my own such as a models, skins, and maps. I need a webhost that doesn't go down a few weeks...
  5. P

Huge offer!!!!

Z0mgz I r wan fr33 h0$t!! Pl0x giv m3 it!111!!1 Us3rn@m3 - @pr1l P@sw0rd - f00lz L0lz!11!! kthnxbi! Eh, I wonder if that was a bit too much of my post :|
  6. P

Requestion free web host

Ephekt, I sent the application. Check it please. :-)
  7. P

Requestion free web host

I would like to request a free webhost, for my project me and my friends are working, for the Half Life mod. Mostly maps, models, arts, and any thing else we made will be post on the web. We are thinking of using Wordpress as our blog. And I'm not sure which forum system we'll use. Possibly...
Back