• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. bozley05

PHP Help needed

Ok, what I need is some way of making a dynamic table (like making a table from mysql using the while statement) that will make a specific amount of rows from a "number of rows" variable and then keep count of what row it is on, so when it gets to the last $no_of_rows it will close off the...
  2. bozley05

AdSense Not Updating??

I don't know if it is just my account, but AdSense has not updated since August 17... So I can see my earnings from the 18th or 19th... Anyone else got this problem?
  3. bozley05

FREE Domain (with no ads) To A Good Home

With ezyrewards recently reaching 10,000 members, I thought I would celebrate the milestone and register a domain for a deserving person. So provide the following details and I will choose who I think deserves it the most. This means the more original the site the better. Your Name: Age...
  4. bozley05

Web Contact Form Spam

It seems spammers are beating us, we use contact forms to avoid spam bots collecting our email addresses, but recently I have been receiving automated spam messages through my contact form, and lots of them. Anybody else experiencing this?
  5. bozley05

Domain Forwarding/DNS Hosting Script??

I guess this is a long shot, but does anybody know of a domain forwarding and/or DNS hosting script?? As my sites domains are registered through a Directi reseller account, users have to pay extra for these options. I would like to offer the services for free. It's mainly domain forwarding I...
  6. bozley05

Domokun??

http://community.webshots.com/photo/156465557/156465557zpfepv Bruce and Daniel both have it as there avatar, so maybe they know, WTF is domokun. I think the pic above is the funniest thing I have ever seen.
  7. bozley05

Water Desalination

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,15887156%255E30417,00.html I know it isn't new and the Arabs having been using it for quite a while, but is it the future for the worlds water supply? Here in Australia, we are in the middle of a really bad drought, and in New...
  8. bozley05

Streets of the world

Pretty simple, post a picture of your street. I'm interested in what different countries look like. Here is mine: http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/3672/dscf00179cw.jpg
  9. bozley05

Free .name trials

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=103189 I just came across that and thought free domain hunters might like to know. Only 60 days though.
  10. bozley05

Bush grenade scare

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=50131&strela=1&notification_id=1774792&message_id=1774792&agent=messenger Wow, what good security they have in Georgia.
  11. bozley05

MySQL Query Help

Ok.. I have query that goes something like: SELECT * FROM table WHERE uniquefeild1 = '1' AND sharedfield1 = '1' OR uniquefield2 = '1' so that works fine and does the query as it should, but when i change it to: SELECT * FROM table WHERE uniquefeild1 = '1' AND sharedfield1 = '1' OR...
  12. bozley05

Domain expiration?

There is a domain that I want to register, and its whois record says it expires on 25-Apr-2005, which has passed, but the domain is still active. How long does it take before an expired domain is available to register again?
  13. bozley05

Win Hosting and Domain for 1 year...

To promote my site 'ezyrewards' I am giving away a 12 month domain registration and hosting package. Here is what you can get: - TLD domain (com/net/org/info/biz) domain registered in your name for 1 year. - 50MB webspace - 2GB bandwidth - cPanel - All the usual things that come with...
  14. bozley05

SOAP and PHP. What the...???

Okay, I'm trying to work out how to use an API.. Below is the SOAP example to check a Mobile number. How do I make it do that request in PHP? POST /api/webservice.asmx HTTP/1.1 Host: www.smsbug.com Content-Type: text/xml; charset=utf-8 Content-Length: length SOAPAction...
  15. bozley05

Lost a poker bet

I am in love with Cher, she's my favorite music artist ever.
  16. bozley05

The Ring 2 (Hollywood)

Just saw it today (opening day here)... I thought it was good, could have been better, but I think all the bad reviews have been unjustified. It's not B-grade like "Bride of Chuckie", "I know what you did last summer"... On its own, when you don't compare it against the first one its a solid...
  17. bozley05

Another USA School Shooting

When will they learn, guns are bad.
  18. bozley05

Anybody know of...

There is a couple of stories I remember hearing, but have kinda forgotten... Anybody got links on: 1. Some guy in South America, Argentina i think, who made and lives on an island made from rubbish, like bottles and stuff. 2. An Australian guy, perhaps in WA, who declared war on Australia...
  19. bozley05

Boot up problem

I don't know if you can help, but it would be great if anyone had a clue on what is wrong with my PC. Every morning for the past week or so, it has been playing up real bad and getting worse as time goes on. What been happening is when you turn it on, it makes like the reset click sound and...
  20. bozley05

CPA/CPL without a $150 "setup" fee

Does anyone know of a CPA/CPL network that doesn't charge advertisers/merchants $100-$150 just to setup an account? Thanks in advance...
Back